Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 4

We wrote down Enid's number on a small piece of paper and told thing to send it to Tyler.

Ty;er's pov.

I heard rapid knocking on a window and turned to see a hand.

That's it.

"Holy shit!"I yell.The hand chases me and shows me a piece of paper,tapping it.

"Okay,i'm taking orders from a hand.This isn't weird at all."I mutter as I type the number into my phone.

The phone rings and Wednesday and y/n pop up on my screen.

"Uh,hi."I wave.

"That's Thing."Wednesday explains.

"Is he like,your pet?"I ask.

Thing taps aggressively.

"He's sensitive."y/n adds.

y/ns pov

"Look,I know Nevermore is ground zero for all things weird,but this is next level.What happened to not wanting to be a slave to technology?"Tyler questions.

"Desperate times.Are you still willing to help me and y/n escape?"Wednesday replied.

"After what happened today,I figured they'd put you two in solitary."Tyler shrugged.

"There's the Harvest Festival this weekend.Attendance is mandatory.We're going to use it as cover.If your willing to drive us to the station,I can make it worth your while."Wednesday explained.

She's so interesting.

Much more interesting than anyone I've met.

again,must be an Addams thing.

"I'm in.And no charge.Consider it a freebie."Tyler smiled.

"Why?"I ask him.

"Cause I wish I was going with you.At least one of us will get out of this hellhole town.'Tyler grimaced.

We nodded and hung up.

"Now we just gotta survive here for a couple more days."I mutter.

Wednesday's pov.

Finally.

I can get away,leave my parents,and start my own un-puppetiered life.

Alone.

"Now we just gotta survive here for a couple more days."y/n mutters.

She's quite strange.

And a lot like me,but also not.

She seems more emotional than me,but great at hiding said emotion.

And her family being close to mine,and yet her relationship with her family is also like mine.

Interesting.

Since she doesn't know what she wants to do yet,I may invite her to come with me.

She's quiet,yet still a person i'm comfortable talking to.

I'll ask when we get to the train.

y/n growls softly.

"I'll be back.I need to ask Ms.Thornhill for more blood.I'm feeling a bit more than peckish,and Enid ere is looking like a great snack."Y/n point's at Enid.

"Don't eat me."Enid backs away.

"That's why i'm asking for blood dumb ass."y/n retorts.

She can get very angry when she doesn't have blood.