The Addams House Part 1

I just want to go back to sleep.

I had to wake up early to  get my bags in the car and leave,and then we get a text of murder.

Wednesday can tell i'm not in the mood to be alive.

"Welcome to our house dear Y/n!It is a pleasure to have Wednesday's lover here."Morticia welcomed me with peppy love.

I give a small and gentlemanly bow,because fuck curtsying.

"It's a pleasure to be here."I also mumble,holding Wednesday's hand.

The past week of packing was weird.

I was and still am,super protective of Wednesday.

Crackstone and that whole towns issue actually scared me,and I never get scared.

But seeing her body go paler than her normal snowy pale,her dark blood seep all around her body,the smile on Laurel's and Crackstone's face as Crackstone watched her dying body tremble,and my dying bodies face of horror and fear of seeing Wednesday so injured.

That all haunts me.

But at least that's over.

"Come in.Just place your bags at the staircase,I need to talk about sleeping affairs with you two."Morticia grinned.

I give her a confused look and Wednesday sighs with a slightly flushed look.

"Mother,I am not like you and father."She glares.

Oh.

I get it now.

"I have more than one reason to ask about where y/n will sleep.I know it was stressful seeing each other-""Can we not talk about that?It's in the past,is it not?"I sternly interrupt.

Morticia gives a slightly worried nod.

"Take a seat."She pulls my chair out.

I sit next to Wednesday.

This is a huge table.

I mean,they have quite an extended family,so.

"Alright,now that we are seated,and that food will be coming soon,how would you two prefer to stay?Will y/n have a separate room?Or will you two stay together with a separate bed?Or same bed?"Morticia leaned on the table in question.

"I wouldn't mind if y/n stayed with me,same bed and all.She's been extra clingy and protective anyways."Wednesday piped up.

"Hey!We do not discuss that with your mother.We both know how she can get.And how mine can be."I softly hit Wednesdays shoulder.

Wednesday winces slightly.

"Sorry."I whisper,giving a sheepish and small smile.

Wednesday gives a small and quick smile back,squeezing my hand under the table for a moment.

Morticia secretly takes note of how we act towards each other.

"Then we can do that.I would say no funny business,but do whatever you two want."Morticia grins.

"Mother!"Wednesday yells.

My face goes red and I look away from the both.

Morticia laughs.

Gomez comes down the stairs and says hello,gravitating towards Morticia right away.

"Hello my love."He leans in for a kiss.

I scrunch my face in disgust.

"Can you not with my girlfriend in the room?"Wednesday scowls.

"Oh please,you two might do worse.I already know you started the relationship with a long kiss Wednesday."Morticia teases.