Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 3

"We're all set."Enid told the two of us.

"Good.Thing's in position."Y/n almost smiled.

"Wanna tell me what took you two were up to?"I asked.

"And spoil the surprise?Speaking of surprises,your costume's in the tent."Enid looked at the both of us.

"Costume?"Y/n frowned.

"OMG!You two look purr-fect!Only thing,where are your whiskers?"Enid asked me and y/n

"Ask again and you'l be down to eight lives."I reply,getting in position.

Y/n stumbles a bit getting in the canoe and almost falls,I practically catch her,and she gives me an apologetic and sheepish look as she sat down in front of me.

"What do we have here?The runts of the litters?"Bianca smirks.

"Just for the record.We don't believe we are better than everyone.Just that we are better than you,"I stare blankly.

Bianca looked weirded out.

"I just want to welcome you all to the Edgar Allen Poe Cup.This is one of Nevermore's proudest annual traditions,dating back 125 years.Each team must row across to Raven Island,pull a flag from Crackstone's Crypt,and hustle back without sinking,or being sunk.First team to cross the finish line with their flag wins the cup and bragging rights for a year,as well as some special privileges.Let the Poe Cup begin!"Ms weems yells.

Everyone starts rowing and we quickly make our way across.

Someone was pushed into a hard bouey and they lost right away.

Three boats make it to the island.

"Stay here and make sure Bianca can't sabotage our boat.Thing,I need you to distract a coupl of jokers."I command Enid and Thing.

Y/n and me start running towards the crypt.

"Later Wednesday!"Xavier,who was on another team,grabbed his flag.

I knew Thing got that handled though.

I grab my flag,but get a vision.

I see someone who looks insanely like me,but with white hair.

"You are the key."She stated.

I wake up to see Bianca smirking,and y/n seeing if I was ok,while glaring at Bianca.

"Taking a catnap?"Bianca remarks before running off with her flag.

Y/n grabs our flag and we run for it."Hurry up,we gotta go!"I yell.

"See ya jokers!"Enid smiles,claw marks on the side of the clown joke.

"Cheaters!"Xavier yells.

I hear y/n scoff,or laugh at that.