The Addams House Part 2

Ugh.

I'm cold.

Where's Wednesday?

Did I fall asleep?

I pin my ears in discontented sadness.

She's ok.

I have nothing to worry about.

We're at her house.

Ugh.

I need to stop being so clingy.

It's pathetic.

But....

That's it.

I'm finding her,and I'm finding her now.

I sniff in slight sadness as I get off her bed.

It's super comfy,but I want Wednesday.

I see her brother in the hallway and walk up to him.

I know it's the next day and that I slept in,I just need to know where Wednesday is.

"Hey Pugsley.Do you know where Wednesday is?"I ask with my ears still a bit pinned.

"Last I saw she was in the library.Its down this hallway and all the way downstairs,turn left,and there will be big french doors "Pugsley smiled,pointing me to the direction of the library.

I say a thanks and follow his directions

I still get lost.

I also still don't know where Wednesday is,and that's making me antsy.

Ugh.

I shouldn't still be scared.

It's all over.

So I need to stop worrying about her as much.

Unbeknownst to me,I whimper softly.

I go down a hallway and make it to the entrance to the house.

Great,but not the library.

"Your awake?You should have called for me."Wednesday stated behind me,a small smile in her voice.

"Wednesday!!"I grin,running and hugging her tightly.

"You missed me that much,huh.Im sorry I worried you darling."Wednesday patted my head

"I-i wasn't that worried.I just...wanted to know where you were.I can leave you alone."I stammer,feeling annoying and pathetic.

"No need.I was almost done with what I was doing.Plus,it's lunchtime.You need food."Wednesday smiled,picking up her items she dropped when I hugged her.

I nod a quick yess and my tail kinda wags,happy she isn't angry with me.

She puts her books away in the library,and we walk to the table.

Morticia was already there,and Gomez was busy with work or something

"Hello children.Take a seat.I'll try to not bother you toooo much today."Morticia grins,wagging her eyebrows up and down.

"I don't know what your implying,but it ain't happening."I scowl, Wednesday taking a seat at the same time.

As I was about to sit,she pulls me on her lap.

I squeaked in confusion and stared at the wall in slight shock.

Wednesday smiled with content and booped my nose.

BOOPED MY NOSEEEEEEEEEE.

WHYYYYYYYYYY.

My face flushes in embarrassment,and I hide my face in the crook of her neck,whispering a why would you do that.