A Murder of Woes Part 2

Freezing water splashes on me,jolting me awake.

"AGH!SHIT!"I yell,getting slapped in the face right after.

"Shut up."Tyler glared.

I was chained in a dark corner of the greenhouse.

"Ah,your awake."Thornhill smiled.

I looked at her in shock.

So it was Thornhill.

No wonder I kept getting an off feeling from her.

"Laurel."I seeth,wincing in pain as I feel a sharp jab on my shoulder.

It was Tyler's hand,claws digging into my skin just enough to cause me discomfort.

"Careful now,we don't want to hurt her yet.And plus,you need to go and meet Wednesday at the train.And make sure you bring her to me."Thornhill laughs. before turning to her poison work.

"You bitch."I spit as she comes closer,holding something.

"Careful with your words dear.You don't want something to happen to Wednesday,do you?"Thornhill threatens,holding a syringe of a bright blue liquid.

She then quickly injects me with the poison.

I yell in pain,my veins glowing that bright pink,and my eyes and tail glowing too.

She stuffs a rag in my mouth so no one would hear me.

FUCK!

This is nightshade.

Nightshade is great for weakening blood elves,as most elves in general,can be very hard to kill with poison.

This is just meant to shut me up.

And it's working.

Wednesday's pov.

I walk into the greenhouse to see Laurel Gates working on something.

'Tyler' was right behind me,hiding.

""Wednesday!I thought you would be halfway to New Jersey by now."Laurel hid something behind her,glancing nervously to the side.

I glanced at where she was looking,and saw nothing.

Strange.

"You can drop the act.Laurel.I should have known it was you.Faking your death,securing a job at Nevermore,unlocking a Hyde.Typically,I have great admiration for well-executed revenge plots,but yours was a bit extreme,even for my high standards."I glare,stepping closer a bit.

Laurel turns around and messes with her work.

"Oh dear.Weems was right.You do need psychiatric help.Can't throw out wild accusations without consequences."Laurel frowned.

I swear I heard someone's muffles yelling.

Y/n's pov.

I was so weak and tired,but Wednesday came and accused Laurel.

"Wednesday!"I try and yell,the rag muffling my sound.

I see her glance this way,but she can't see me in this darkness.

"They may be wild,but they're true.Tyler told me everything."Wednesday revealed a Tyler that was hidden behind her.

"No!She knows that's someone else!"I try and yell again.

My ears droop as she doesn't hear me.

I want to use my abilities to untie myself,but this poison doesn't just weaken and tire me,it makes my abilities unusable .