Quid Pro Woe Part 2

After I gave Wednesday her gift,she left for a bit.

I wonder why.

eh,not my business.

I grab a blood bag and slowly drink the delicious blood.

I really want something fresh though.

If her squirrels were alive and not frozen,i'd steal that.

My stomach rumbled in slight protest,craving fresh blood.

Enid walks in and hears my stomach.

"Woah.What is with that?"She circled her hand,pointing at me.

"I'm craving something fresh.I'd suggest not pissing me off anytime soon."I frown sadly.

Enid looks a little disturbed.

"Yeah,I think i'll agree with you on that.I am not getting eaten."Enid laughs a bit.

"Wednesday didn't like the gift,did she."Enid sighs.

"Not really.I didn't either,but we all know I will find a way to pull it off."I pull an Eda.

'If you know,you know.'

Enid giggles.

"And Wednesday tried to lessen the blow.Ish."I add.

"Yeah.She told me we are having a girls night tonight to make up that fact."Enid smiled.

"Huh.She told me we were going to hang a bit as well.Looks like we're all having a 'girls night'"I put quotes around my words.

Enid does a little happy dance.

Weirdo.

Time skip.Wednesday's pov.Enid has left the room.

I walk into the dorm and see y/n reading shakespear.

"Hey,isn't that my book?"I question with a slight raise of the eyebrow.

"Yeah.I only brought some old books of mine.I didn't realize I used to read Harry Potter,so I grabbed books I don't want to read."Y/n groans.

"Harry Potter?"I give her a look.

"Five year old me man.Obsessed with fantasy.Much as I would love to be in a fantasy world where I can die by the hands of a nose-less bitch,I cannot.No use in hoping for a wand."Y/n mocks her past self.

"Uh huh.Anyways.I need to speak with Xavier and don't want to converse with a love-sick suspect alone."I blush slightly,hoping y/n wouldn't think I just want to be near her.

Y/n giggles a bit.

"He is slightly love-sick,isn't he.Wouldn't me being there make things worse?He likes me too."Y/n smacks her head,thinking of Xavier in a slightly mocking way.

"I would say no,but do whatever."I turn,starting to walk away.

"Just give me a moment.I need to find a certain blood bag."Y/n shakes her head,rummaging through a cooled box of blood.

"Ah hah.Found it."Y/n grabs the bag,drinking it.

It looked semi yellow.

Or golden.

I raise an eyebrow in question.

"What?It's golden blood.A delicacy in my house.Very expensive."Y/n explains.

"Ah."I reply.

We start walking to the little shack Xavier has called his studio.

Y/n was zoning out the whole way.