Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 3

"Dr.Kinbott's office is on the second floor.Other Nevermore students swear by her"Ms.Weems told us.

"You'll be here until we're done?"Wednesday asked.

"Perhaps afterwards we can visit the Weathervane for hot chocolate."Ms.Weems offered.

"Principal Weems,this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you.And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade."I scoff.

"Given you two's histories,i'm sure your intent on running away.I'm here to prevent that from happening."Ms.Weems smiled.

"I wish you luck."Wednesday slams the door shut and we walk inside.

"Welcome!Sit down,sit down."Kinbott pointed to the two seats.

Me and Wednesday took a seat on the very white chairs.

Terrible decor.

"I read the notes from your last counselors."Kinbott took out a folder.

"Mrs.Bronstein.She had a nervous breakdown after our last session and had to take a six month sabbatical."Wednesday stated.

"Ahhh.Mister Drew.He was a terrible counselor.Could barely handle a normal student."I left him paralyzed when he tried attack me when I showed my fangs."I say in a momotone voice.

In reality,that was a fun memory.

"How do you two feel about that?"Kinbott asked us.

"Vindicated,but someone who crochets for a hobby isn't a worthy adversary."Wednesday sighed.

"Adversary?I hope we can forge a relationship based on trust and mutual respect."Kinbott smiled.

Me and Wednesday scoffed at that.

This is a safe space you two.A sanctuary where we can discuss anything.What your thinking,feeling,your views on the world,personal philosophy."Kinbott encouraged.

"Easy,I think this is a waste of time."I squint my eyes.

"As do I.I see the world as a place that must be endured,and my personal philosophy is kill or be killed.Y/n's philosophy is most likely the same,with a small change of eat or be eaten."Wednesday stared Kinbott down.

"You would be correct."I nod my head in respect.

"So for instance,when someone bullies your brother,your response is to dump piranha in the pool,and when your 'friend' keeps being disrespectful to your bloodline,you eat them."Kinbott let down her happy face.

"You know the saying.Never bring a knife to a sword fight.Unless it's concealed."I glare.

"Point is,you assaulted a boy and you attacked a girl and showed no remorse for your actions.He lost a testicle and she almost died.

"I did the world a favor.People like Dalton shouldn't procreate."Wednesday shot back.

"And that girl disrespected more than just me.People who will be friends with others for power are weak.The weak get killed."I answered.

"Yes,now we've answered all your questions."Wednesday started to get up.

"We're not done yet.Therapy is a valuable tool to help you understand yourself.It can teach you new ways to deal with your emotions.It can also help you build the life you want."Kinbott explained.

"I know the life I want."Me and Wednesday synched.

"Tell me about it.Everything said in these sessions is strictly confidential,Do your plans involve you becoming an author?And you a traveler of the world?I understand you've written three novels about a teen girl detective,Viper De La Muerte.Can you tell me about her?Cause I already know about your travel plans."Kinbott asked.