If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 2

Wednesday told me she wouldn't be in the dorm tonight,as Tyler wanted to do a movie crypt night.

I have a feeling he may tell Wednesday that he likes her,which makes me feel a little annoyed,but it's not my place.

Especially not my place as the tension between Me Enid and Wednesday has grown thicker.

Thing is in charge of guarding the diary.

'you want to help me guard?' Thing signs.

I know he just wants an excuse to ask if i'm ok.

I shake my head no and leave the room.

I wanted to take a little midnight walk.

Especially since I've been feeling sick.

Probably from the lack of food,but I just don't feel like doing anything.

Fresh air might help a bit.

Wednesday's pov.

Tyler had covered my eyes and I was glaring.

"Last time somebosy threw a surprise for me here,it did not go as planned."I scowl.

"I guarantee this one won't make you pass out cold.But you do have to close your eyes."Tyler smirks.

"Are you serious."I seeth.

"Unfortunately."Tyler grins.

"I'm only doing this because I owe you."I make sure Tyler knows the reason i'm out here with him.

"Okay.Watch your step.Okay.Easy.Aaaaaand,right here.Okay,you can open your eyes now."Tyler uncovers my face and I see a movie night thing.

He did say movie something.

I heard it slip.

I grimace,not liking how this is going.

"What?No one's ever taken you on a picnic inside a crypt before?How do you feel about scary movie's?I'm sure you'll hate this one."Tyler brought up a very girly and loathful movie.

My face lights up in disgust.

"I knew this would be terrifying for you."Tyler chuckled.

"You would only be partly correct."I frown.

Y/n's pov.

I went for the walk,obviously.

And I do feel a little better.

As I was right outside the dorm room,I thought I heard something inside.

I walk inside the room to see no diary.

Where is Thing-

"Thing!"I exclaim,seeing the bloodied hand on the post.

I rush up to take the knife out of his palm and bandage him when someone knocked my head harshly against the post.

The knife's handle barely missed my face.

I let out a small cry of pain,being startled.

I try and turn around to see whoever my attacker was,but felt someone slash my side with another knife.

I stumbled around a bit,feeling someone attack me from all sides.

Everything felt dizzy,and I wobbled around a bit.

Whoever slammed my head against the post got me good.

They kick my back,making my head hit the wall.

I collapse on the ground,too dizzy and in pain to stand up.