Dragon task - 1

Disclaimer - This is an imaginary Story,  Outline of the story is inspired from BB15, few dialog will be similar but most will be my own imagination.  No one to be blamed here.  I request everyone to just take this as a story and not to take anyone side.  Being a writer,i have imagined this in my pov,that doesnt mean I am taking sides.  When this task and all stuff happened, I know it was a heartbreaking situation for us to see them like that but after every sunset there is a sunrise the next day. I strongly believe this task had bring them more closer and they had a fear of losing each other. So, ur views are welcomed but no bashing okay.  Thank you :)

...........................................................................
TBH, I have never seen any fight clips of them . I tend to ignore that episode if they fight, I just saw few clips in vms by our fam and my friend used to say some. So don't expect the same dialogs of them pls...

........................................................................

Let get back to some flashback

Ye log ab merese zyada hogaye

Aaj  Rakhisawant achi hai, Joh rakhi sawant galat or unfair thi har time

Tu mujhse ladrahe hai uskeliye..

Aaj mein jhoota hogaye hu.. Well done tejasswi

They r playing for me and I will support them..

You didn't see the winning person was me

For the record and camera, u r walking away

For the record, For the camera, for winning an argument

Haan tu yahi karna, cameras keliye sab
Ab pool mein gussja, jao.

Karan Kuch to Khale, please.

You won't eat, I won't eat

Sab dhikraha mujhe

Kya dhikane chahti ho ki tu care karti.. Ye daily soap wala acting mat kar mere sath.

Karan what r u saying...

Mein joh bolrahe hu joh tu Karti hai. Don't try these acts. I am over it now

He said its over..

Phele anda kon andhar dala tejasswi

I didn't see who put first

Wow , right.. Okay tejasswi.. Well done..

U know what Karan - jaise tu palta haina, This shows u never fucking loved me

____________________________________

The moment she said those words, he was stiffed.  Her tears were pooling , she was trying hard not to break in front of anyone, not even him whom she considered the only person she had in this house. He looked at her for a second and then left inside. Teja walked away to smoking room, people around them were surprised and happy to see them fighting. This is what they wanted from long, to break them and make them away from each other.

So many thoughts pondering over their mind ,  teja was weeping in smoking room while Karan was sitting in the chair trying hard to process what just happened.

" Did she questioned my love for her. The same girl, for whom I have been living in this house "

His universe was silent and he wanted someone to pour his heart.  He wanted that one person who will listen to him and will held him together.  He looked at his left to see umar, but he isn't in a mood to share something about them to him right now.