Laddoo laddooo, kidhar gaye..

It was past 10 pm, few housemates have already went to sleep and he was outside with nishanth, he was waiting for her but she was no where to be seen. He started feeling restless without her near him, he walked inside and looked around to search for her.

Karan " laddoo meri laddoo "

He went near the bedroom but she was no where to be seen, he walked back and searched for her in lawn, meanwhile teju came forward and she saw him outside, she walked to their bedroom and waited for him. He walked back inside and saw her and a sigh of relief consumed him.

He went near her bed and she looked at him with a smile. 

Karan " kidhar gaye tu "

Teju " floss karne, I came and saw you were outside, isiliye mei yaha agaye '

Karan sat on his bed and he signalled her to come to his bed, she smiled and came to his bed.

Karan " jab tu meri kharib nahi hote mujhe acha nahi lagti hai "

She looked at him and he was already looking at her, she raised her eyebrows and he nodded yes.

Karan " I feel restless whenever u r not with me, I feel like ye kahan gaye, where she is now.. Y she is not near to me "

Teju looked at him amused and she realized what he meant. She smirked and he give her a sly smile.

She bent forward to him and whispered " Remember what I have told you that day.. "

It was some random day and they both were lying on the bed talking about random things.

Teju " Wat do u think is important for a relationship"

Karan " me "

Teju " yes you "

Karan " dedication towards the relationship, when you r dedicated, then nothing can stop it from going good "

Teju " if u would ask me I will say time, we need to give enough time for each other and that's where it stays strong "

He smiled and she also give her smile. 

Teju teased him " I can see it already.. Apne ghar mei laddoo laddoo karke dhundega mujhe.. "

He bite his inner cheeks to stop the smile and he was like " nah nah "

Teju " let's c.. For sure dhundega mujhe" 

He turned her face towards him " beta kuch bhi phalna galat fehmi mat phalna "

He traced her cheeks and she looked at him with a smile " ek din dundega mujhe zarur agar mei teri paas nahi hu toh "

He smiled knowing whatever she was true.

He cupped her cheeks " Kabhi tujhe dur nahi hone dunga , apne khabo mei rakhe hamesha pyaar karunga tujhe "