I felt something when u hugged me :)

It was Diwali and the whole big boss house was on celebration vibes. Everyone forget about their rivalry and clashes for a day and our cute couple was also in their crush to like phase. 

She got dressed up in a while salwar suit in mid afternoon and he got dressed up in grey kurta looking dapper. She was drooling on her boyfriend and he looked at her who was effortlessly beautiful.

She walked  to him and he smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her shoulder he pulled her closer and looked into her eyes.

Karan " I can see myself drowning into your eyes tejuuu "

She closed her eyes feeling his intense stare and he held her chin, making her open her eyes again.

Teju " ur eyes are most beautiful one I have ever seen sunny.. I m sure, it expresses more than the words u utter "

He smiled and they both walked to kitchen. She did some work and he sat on the chair before her watching her moves.

Karan pov " kitni soni lagrahehai, meri anda.. How lucky I m to have her. I miss u mumma and papa, I want to be with you. But yes, with her I feel special. I think this Diwali is going to be special.. I can feel myself getting more involved in her, I hope sab acha ho.. I can't bare my heart breaking again but I know she won't do that. My anda"

He smiled and she looked at him with a stare " kiski kayalon mei koye huye ho "

She was looking at him with a smirk and he looked into her eyes " who do u think "

He leaned keeping his chin on the slab and she leaned further to him.

Teju " hmmm... Mumma Papa..  "

Karan " partially right.. Then "

He asked and she leaned forward again, with an inch gap bwteeen them ,she wrapped her arms around his neck
" someone special to you "

Karan " naam bolo"

Teju " mei kyu bolu.. Tujhe bolna Chahiye"

Karan " kya "

Teju " who r u thinking about "

Karan " Hey koye anda jaise shakal wali "

He said and blush creep over her face making her face go red. 

Karan " what's this red red on ur cheeks "

He traced her cheeks and she smacked her arms " shut up "

He laughed and they both had their lunch while others chit chatting outside.

Rakesh bapat came as a wild card the morning and he also met both of them. He knows teju from outside so he was talking to her and teasing her frequently. 

Karan was looking at the duo with a frown, something doesn't settle good with him, he was feeling some burning sensation in his heart.

Karan pov  " what is this.  Y can't i see her talking with anyone.. Y can't I endure when she smile with anyone else. Why the hell on earth he is touching her, I respect him but he can't touch my girl.. My girl... Yes mine.. I can't see her with anyone else.. Am I jealous?  Karan kundrra, from when u started feeling jealous for a girl. Seriously... I wasn't this kind of person, I never felt possessive or jealous, but this girl make me feel thing which is new to me in all my 37 years ...ufff laddoo...thank God he left... Ruko sara kabhi akale nahi chodungi usse.. Humppphh"

She looked at his frowned face and chuckled realizing he is jealous.

Teju " something is burning"

She closed her nose and throw her hands on air to push the invisible smoke,  he glared at her and she giggled.