Tejasswi Vs housemates - 2

The next day came up with lots of challenges, heart breaks and twist.

Morning,

Everyone were having their own things, some were into their Works , some into the kitchen fights and our babies were having their breakfast.

She was very silent unusually and Karan is trying his best to cheer her up. Shamitha was in kitchen and rakhi came there.  She saw tejran and decided to create some dramas. She deliberately called Shamitha as Shamitha @ Kundrra and meaning it as Raj kundrra ki sahali... Shamitha also blushed when she called her that and it pissed teju more.

Karan got pissed but he didn't say anything and moved out to get ready for the day and teju just walked to the den for some alone time.  She kept thinking about everything.

Teju pov " Mujhe aise kyu lagraha ki Kuch horaha aaj.. I m not feeling good about everything. Ye rakhi bhi dimag kharab kar rahe hai.. Shamitha also blushing to whatever she saying, what does that mean.  I always ignored the fact that they r trying to make something between her and Karan and today she proved it ,she is also liking it.  Aur karan ne bhi Kuch nahi bola. Did he also like this way.. Phir mere paas kyun hai agar usko acha lagraha ye sab.. "

Her tears welled up thinking about everything and she couldn't stop her over thinking about things happening around her.  Her mood swings are making it worse for her. 

He came and saw her sitting in den lost over something. She jerked when he sat beside her, she tried to look his face and analyze his emotion, lots of negativity pondering over mind. He was calm and composed like usual, she came to the conclusion that he didn't mind anything that happened there. 

Karan " teju what happened "

Teju " I will go and get ready "

She left the place and he sat there wondering what happened. She got ready into multicolored outfit and applied makeup. She was looking lost and her face lost the glow. She walked outside and task begin for the day. 

Before sometime when she was getting ready, Karan walked over to umar and rashmi and had a talk with them. 

Umar " dhek bhai , I won't be unfair and make her win bcoz she is ur girlfriend. "

Karan " I m not saying to be unfair. All I am saying is, be fair and don't see her as enemy "

Umar " kehna kya chati hai bhai that we deliberately make her loose "

Karan " I didn't mean that umar, u know well how u r past days. Isiliye I m saying "

He left and umar and rashmi was very sure not to make her win.  Other side, rakhi and co also planned against teju and decided to give her less opportunity so that she can get less points. The whole house is being a bitch to her. 

Back to the task,  karan assured her through her eyes when she looked into his eyes after long time. He felt something strange with her and she can't look into him when she was having n number of doubts regarding everything, regarding them..

The task begun and everyone performed their own chances, Karan was pissed by the way she wasn't getting chances and all baseless points by the housemates over the topic was giving him headache. 

Again rakhi brought up the topic of Shamitha and Karan, calling her Mrs. Kundrra suit her more than anyone here.  Teju wanted to smash her, she walked away from the task and sat on the green sofa.  She could hear laughter sounds coming from inside, everyone are happy except her. All they want is to make her go away from the house and they are celebrating this bcoz she is less in points now.

Teja pov " Am I over reacting, no I guess my response was not wrong.  This is wrong, the way she is getting on my nerves is wrong. I m right there and she is talking bullshit about someone  with the person I love.  Rakhi. "