Over thinking -2 - U doubted my love for you?.

The day passed by and it was evening, Bigboss announced them about the new task, live audience task. They need to entertain the audience and they will give the score.. It was the first day, so housemates were puzzling what to be done. Outside the lawn, there were arrangement for the task, there was a spa bed, counter and some other arrangements. 

The task was basically, few housemates will act as a customer and the rest shud give them service. It should be entertaining, definitely not some cringe content. Rakhi got ready for her drama and so others.

Meanwhile tejran decided to go with the flow, no prior ideas or plans. They were still not completely okay, much needed conversation was pending yet. 

Everyone came out hearing the people scream, after many days they heard outsider voice.  They all gone outside to see the people and greeted them politely.

Karan and teja " hello everyone "

The crowd got excited seeing them and screamed their name, their ship name making other people jealous. The task started and everyone were performing some or other things. Crowd encouraged teja and nishanth to dance as it was fun, they looked at each other not knowing what to do and karan was clearly not liking it a bit. His insecurities started creeping in his mind again.  He was so jealous even to hear her name with other men, he wondered does she feel the same. He couldn't figure out that.  He never saw her claim her rights, he never saw her fight with other girls for him. All she does was always question him saying if u want them go to them.

Karan pov " Is she possessive for me, what if she isn't.  Does she care if I be with other women, till now she never showed any of it, kya wakai mei bas mujhe aise feeling Horaha.. Am I wrong being possessive or am I expecting too much from her.. Uggggg kya karu "

His trance broken when someone called him. He was given a task to lay on bed and teja will do his massage. He layed as instructed and she sat on her knees with her leg on either side. She was feeling very shy and there was enormous thoughts in her mind, her breathing was rapid and she was giving him massage ever so lightly.

Teja pov " uggg teja what r u doing, it's ur task. Do it properly. He is ur man, don't feel shy "

She was about to do firmly but he nudged her not to do saying " kya kar raheho yaar, feel hi nahi horaha...tujhe aata hi nahi kuch, bakwass masaage karti hai yaar.. Koye aaur aake karo"

He said with annoyed face pulling away and saying to other housemates while she was hurt, hurt by his actions.  He pushed her and asked someone to do. She silent dropped down and went inside, the crowd shouted her name seeing her going inside and that's when he came out of his reverie and realized what he had done... He shut his eyes and was about to stood up but rakhi came and started doing massage. He wasn't enjoying definitely but he could not do anything as it was task. 

After sometime, she came out and the sight  infront of her just made her raging bull, Shamitha was half laying on him and trying to do massage. 

She went towards her infuriating and pulled her down by her legs making her shriek. 

Shamitha " what the hell is wrong with you teja "

Teja " what the hell is wrong with me , what the fuck is wrong with you. U r laying on my man and I m not pleased with that, suna apne"

Shamitha " Come on teja, it was  a task "

Teja walking away to audience " He is karan kundrra, bapat nahi.. Okay... Iske phele toh itna seriously nahi liya tha task ko "

The crowd hooted listening that and she smirked and went inside but her heart was burning.  She was feeling hot from to to bottom bcoz of anger.  She didn't come out even when people called her. He went inside to see her standing on the kitchen, her eyes were red, she was controlling her tears. This isn't something acceptable for her.