U kept me in dark ?

Let me tell you about this One shot .
This is a imaginary version of mine about the pool incident, what if Karan knows about her being in pool and he also talked about his fears and insecurities to her in a civil way and she also conveys her thoughts . I know u would have read many OS on this but try to give this a read too..

This may or may not be similar to real event because I have never seen their fights.

Thank you in advance.

...........................................................................
It starts from, when rajiv and umar said about vishal keeping teja as his priority and Karan was furious to know that. 

Karan " u know about it "

Teja " about me being his priority, I mean no.. Like yes I know he considered me close here so he might have taught me as his priority "

Karan " you are telling me this now. You were his priority and I never knew about this. I just thought he was just a friend or housemate but here the scenario is different "

Teja sat upright from her lying position looking at him seriously " Y r u getting hyper about this sunny. Him making me as his priority had nothing to do with me right. What am I suppose to do with that "

Karan " Y would someone make u as his priority leaving everyone here, u should be close with certain person to be his priorities, like u and me for each other,  umar for me , like that.. He considering u as his next person was confusing me. "

Teja " Come on karan, stop it, he was my friend and in this house, we two had a good raport, so he would have said it just like that. Just how umar thinks u as his priority, same like that "

Karan got furious seeing her comparing umar and his bond with that vishal and her.

Karan " wow, so umar and vishal are same, what umar is to me is what he is to you.. Isn't it.. That too that vishal, seriously he is a creep "

Teja " he may be whatever, I don't care.. Wait, y r we even discussing about him. He is gone from his game and we r talking about him. Come on karan, we have better things to do "

Karan in his sarcastic tone " ofc u will brush this topic under the carpet, y can't u just talk about him and clear this out to me. I don't think he just consider u as a friend , he clearly was interested in you and he was flirting with you when he was here and u r defending him to me, u kept me in dark tejasswi, I really don't know he is that important to you "

Teja stood up and shouted at him " Seriously Karan, this is how u think of me. U clearly know that no one is important to me in this house other than you and I don't give two shits to anyone else. And I don't understand from which zone my words defended him, I am not defending him. If he thinks me as his priority or he is interested in me then that is his opinion which had nothing to do with me and I don't care if u understand this or not, if u want to think that way, think the same and I m not explaining u anything... "

She stormed outside to the lawn, it was already midnight and hence the housemates had retired to sleep. He sat on the red sofa thinking about her words, and two person who started this topic deliberately were enjoying them fighting as expected by them.

He went inside and layed on his side of bed. He waited for her, he was thinking and he was questioning himself that y did he reacted that way. 

Karan pov

She is right. Even if she is aware of vishal keeping her as a priority, it's not her fault, she never gave such importance to anyone except him, it was always him for her. But what can I do, I can't bear any other men in her life apart from me. Mei use itna pyaar karta hu ki mujhse nahi hoga aise. If u call me insecure, then yes I m, bcoz she is my biggest possession and I can't lose her. After alot in my life I found her and I can't imagine my life without her now. I m fucking jealous of any boy near her. Hai voh itni hot and cute...i shouldnt have talked to her like that, I should apologize.. Kahan gaye madame... "