Tu phas gaye :)

Hiyaaaaa.. Happy 24th everyone and this is a small thing from my side, and also one of our friend, @ananyamishra birthday today and she personally wanted me to write something for her on her birthday. I hope you all will like this.

It's going to be a small one but I really wanted to write on this particular day. I don't exactly remember the entire episode but this moment was special.

So let's relive the moment with my imagination on this 24th:)

The words in italics are their mind voice..
.....................................................................

She woke up from her mattress and opened her arms to relieve the tiredness, she turned around to see almost everyone are up. She smiled and big boss was playing his song and she started dancing, she was doing all the hook steps and crazily dancing making everyone surprise.

Karan peeked from his duvet and saw her dancing crazily, he closed his eyes again murmering " kahan se lati hai itni energy subha subha "

He chuckled when he heard her voice, she was singing and dancing along with.

Karan to himself " Ek mei hu, aur ek voh... Karan kundrra, be ready to see this every morning of your life "

He realized what he said and unknowingly blushed " what the hell, Karan u r going mad, stop this right now "

" Kundrriiiiii " ,he heard her screaming his name and he closed his eyes completely.

Karan pov " let's c what this Cartoon does now "

Teja looked at him who was still sleeping and frowned " this guy na, he is stubborn, he got nominated for the same reason and again he is doing this.. Kya kru mei tereko kundrriii "

She went near him and settled on his back making him surprised and shocked, he felt the entire zoo flipping in his stomach at that moment and he never felt this way before.

Karan " stop blushing you idiot "

Teju " kundrriii, get up "

Karan " nahi utunga, kya karogi "

Teja " everyone are up already and only you r sleeping. Wake up karan kundrra "

She leaned on him almost so that he could hear her words and she herself felt something weird, goosebumps all over her body.

Teju " Oh God, teju what r u doing.. Tune socha nahi phele, you r lying on him and what if someone sees you both like this. What will he think about you, you stupid women.. But wait, y didn't it feel awkward, y I feel warmth from him. What r u doing to me karan? "

He pulled her and she was laying above him now, both doesn't know what is this feeling at that time but it felt right, being in each other warmth felt right for them at that moment.

Teju " Stop blushing teju, he is... He just pulled you in his sleep and don't you dare think otherwise. He is just a housemate to you and stick to that. But cute toh hai banda, urggg tejasswi prakash, chuck your thoughts. "

She felt his breathing which was rapid as hers in their calm surroundings, she pulled up and sat upright hearing someone voice and tried to sound normal while he missed the warmth from her. He wants to be that close to her always and feel her warmth in his forever.

Karan " Why I m feeling this way, y I want her wit me. Y she is giving me peace and whats this, no karan don't go there, stop your feelings right now and she deserves better, she is a happy go girl and don't drag her in your mess"

Teju " Getup kundrrii, you were nominated for the same reason and this is not good for you "

He shrugged all his thoughts and rised his head, he saw everyone were busy and none noticed them actually, he forwarded his hand and she blinked her eyes for a second

Teju " iska matlab kya hai, he don't mind our position like this. Does he feel the same way, he also feel guddi guddi in his stomach... Matlab usko bhi acha lagta hai mera sath. Does he feel the same for you.. Tejuuu kya bak bak kar rahe hai, what feeling. Shut up.. Karan kundrra  u r making me mad "

Teju " don't you dare dear.. Don't you dare.. Just wake up now kundrrii "

Nevertheless she forwards her hand to him and he pulled her, she wanted to feel the moment, she wanted to feel his warmth and thus chucked out all her hesitation and snuggled closer to him keeping her face in the crook of his neck making him shiver.

Karan " Tejasswii, your warmth is making me crazy and I don't really know how I m going to handle this.  I can't be with you but the same time I don't want to push you away, this feels right, you with me feels right. Do u feel the same teja? "

Her lips touched his nape making him open his eyes wide and he smiled, it was unintentional but he felt right, he felt its just her right to be this close to him, not anyone else, not here and not in the outside world also.

Karan " Fuck the hesitation, you r mine and joh mujhe chhaiye voh mei leke rahunga, I will change myself for you and will do everything for you "

Teju whispered " karan "

Her lips touched his skin again with her whispered sending him shivers and she also realized what happened, his skin under her lips made her crazy and her wild thoughts run around and she wanted to mark her rights there

Teja "Tejasswi prakash, you have gone mad, what the fuck you r thinking now. You want to mark him, what he is for you.. What does he mean for you.. Stupid ladki.. He is the Karan kundrra and you think he will tolerate your childness, stop your imagination and get up from him.

Karan " Tu phas gaye hai "

Karan " yes, tu phas gaye hai, mere sath. I want this cartoon in my life forever who brighten my life with her craziness, her childish things and her excitement over everything. She is what you r searching all your life karan kundrra, she is whom you have manifested "

Teja " Tu phas gaye?  Matlab, what he is trying to say, what do u mean Karan. Is it just now or for the lifetime.. Y does I feel it's for forever. Joh bhi hai, i can't wait to explore this with you, Mr. Kundriii "

Karan smiled when she give in and snuggled to him more and she felt at peace feeling him. He closed his eyes feeling her hand on his face as he sniffed her scent and the soft hands were just like feather to him. He lightly kissed her palm and she thought it was unintentional but little did he know, he knew everything he is doing at that moment. 

"karannm, tejaaaaa " , thy heard others calling for them and she pulled away from him. She stood up and he turned around, the red hue on her cheeks made his morning bright and she walked away with a smile as he sat upright.

Karan " My cartoon "

Teja " mei phas gaye "

Le tejran fam" aur hum bhi phas gaye "

.....................................................................

I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this

Thank you

Santhiya suresh