Don't ignore me ever Karan

This is a random one shots on the day when he ignored Teja bcoz she refused on the idea of not giving enough food to VIP contestants. Please don't blame anyone of the two, just read this a fiction, this is just a writer imagination, not something that might have happened on that day. Enjoy reading :)

.....................................................................

Karan gave the idea of not cooking for vip contestants or not giving them enough food. He want then to do their own work and thus they don't just act superior to them. But teja refused saying she won't play game on food, that's most sensitive issue and she will cook food for everyone. Karan got pissed and he left the discussion.

Umar " Par teja, we need something as their weakness, if we didn't give them food they won't be able to starve and they have to come to us for compromise"

Teja " no umar, I can't compromise on food. Please don't tell me to do this and if u want u can choose other person and give them this cooking duty, but i cant do this "

Karan heard her from behind and he called umar. 

Karan " umar chod de.. Let her be the mahaan of this house.  She wants to be in good books of everyone.. "

Teja was hurt by his comment, her face fell and umar looked at her. 

Umar "  mei aata hu "

She nodded and he left to Karan who was looking at her. She walked to washroom to get ready and got ready in a purple dress. She was looking beautiful no doubt, she saw him entering the washroom, she expected him to come and say something to her but he didn't, he straight away walked to his section took his outfit and went to take bath.

Karan pov " Aaj hi usko aise sundar rehna hai. I m trying to ignore her and she is dolled up and looking so beautiful. God... Control karan, control "

She waited for him, he came out but didn't glance at her. He got ready and she just gulped all negative thoughts and went to smoke.  He saw her walking inside washroom to smoke and he left the washroom, sitting outside in the chair. 

She  came back and got confused seeing him not present, she walked outside and saw him sitting on the couch. He looked at her walking like a tigress towards him.

Teja " yahan se bhi jao.. Mei to agaye hu na.. Y r u sitting till now "

Karan " What r u talking "

Teja " from morning, u r just walking away when I m coming near. I was waiting for u in washroom.. Mei tere piche piche aaraha hu and you r just ignoring me  "

He didn't answer and looked down, she saw he was deeply thinking about something. She held his hands and he felt himself calming down. 

Teja " tu stressed hai kya, kyu itni tension mei hai tum "

Karan ( Talking about pratik) " y is he like that. He is being like a puppet to the VIPs, he is literally doing everything they r asking for, he said to VIPs that he will clean their plates as well. What's the need. Bcoz of him, whole non VIPs are looked down. "

Teja stroking his knuckles " we know him, don't we. He is like that na. He will do anything to be in someone favour, then y u r bothering about him. If we will ask him, he will say that this is my decision and I will be like that. Let's him do anything "

Karan " if we r not united in this thing then how we will tackle the situation against VIPs. They r like one and we all have different opinion. No one is ready to accept anything and all have their own morals and shit. "

Teja " Sunny,  we need to think and decide something which will be accepted by everyone.. We can't force our thing to someone "

Karan " ofc u will say this bcoz u also don't accept anything I say. I don't understand you what's the problem in stop giving them food. It's not like we r not letting them eat, if they want they can cook and eat. We r not stopping that, I m just saying, we need to do something that will make them upset "