Dragon task - Confession -3

It was the morning after a dreadful dragon task and both were still sorting out about their games. They r back together but they need to talk about certain things before something comes up like this again and they react badly which they never want in any time.

She woke up first and saw him sleeping on his bed with a messy hair with a cute pout. Sleepy sunny was a sight to watch and the tantrums he throw as soon as he woke up bcoz of that loud music is too adorable.

She looked around and saw only umar and rashmi in bedroom, she made a evil smirk on her mind and went to his bed. Pushing on his comforter a little, she slide her hands on his chest and half layed on him

Teja " sunny get up "

He smiled in his sleep, he needed this, he missed her waking him up the previous day and the sweety cuddle she give was the best start of the day. 

Karan " I don't want to get up, come let's sleep "

Teja " sunny, utto baba, big boss Baby kukdo bajeyenge phir "

Karan " tu aur tere big boss baby.  Seriously..  We slept early morning laddoo "

Teja " I know but rules is rules na.. Come on"

He woke up sulking and she gave her best smile, he kissed her cheeks and the other two evils rolled their eyes.

Not minding their own business, someone opened their mouth to spit shit in morning. 

Rash " oh wowww, agar phirse chipakna hai,  toh itna bada drama kyu, y were u two making a fool of everyone here.  Kya karna chahti ho, karan I didn't expect this from you. I thought u understand her like finally now, but again this.  Pata nahi kya kaala jadu kar rahe hai "

Before teja opens her mouth, karan hold her hands " listen rashmi, hum chipakti hai, hum ladai karte hai,  it's our thing and I would respect if u mind ur own business. It's not easy for us to split up and just move away like how u do. We r true to each other  unlike someone here who just go and bitch about her own friend. I m keeping myself out of the mess but that doesn't mean u will talk shit about my girlfriend.  Umar, u too, there is no conflict between us and I respect the friendship I have with you. So I advised u to respect my girlfriend as well. If I saw u both again badmouthing her, my reaction would never be calm like this.  I will just give u one chance, not more than that.  Sudhar jao "

He pulled teju with him outside leaving the other two burn in jealousy. 

Nishanth heard everything as he was close to bedroom cleaning the stuff. He went inside and stood before them. 

Nish " Umar and Rashmi what u r trying to do is very clear, but that won't workout. Voh log Ek dusre ko pyaar karte hai and ye baat samajlo ache se, I know him more than u ppl, he won't leave her at any cost.  Jitni bhi dono lade, he will manofy her. She is someone whom he was searching for all his life, Jab milgaya he won't leave her. For ur good, I m telling stay out of their matter and focus on game.  Umar, I think u will understand this more.  "

He left after saying this, umat thought about everything and he decided to be quite for some days and also said rashmi to do but whom he was kidding, she was making plans to separate them forever

( -  which is not going to happen in this life bitch.. )

Everyone in the house were shocked to see tejran together, some where happy, some were fuming in anger seeing them and obviously the elder men and women of house was spitting shit against them.

Rakhi " phirse ek hogaye dono "

Bitchkule " haan meine dheka, subha tak baatei kar rahe hai sofa pe beit ke baat karehe thi "