Mei hu saath tera :)

Hi guys.. I know I said I will start with overthiking or panchayat task series but I m not well so thought of giving this short update  as requested. I hope u will like this.  Enjoy reading... 

...........................................................................

A random day in bigboss house, it was the initial days of our Tejran love,  not the crush phase , this is when teja also reciprocated to him, when she also admitted she had feelings for him.  This is after the wkv of harsh and barti where she confessed she liked him.

They were laying on his bed talking about few things

Teja " u know I have seen red flags with you also.  I mean, I don't know u as a person before , when i got to know the popularity u had , even here, girls just go woo around you ,I thought I shud stay away from this guy. But I couldn't, I was coming close to you and even without realizing I got dependant on you. Not that I regret, but jab sochta hu, I feel a bit scared.  My past was like this sunny. When I get into someone, I become totally dependent on that person, I literally become a mess if something happens between us but the other person just don't care. I don't want us to be like that. I... I.. Tu samjaraha haina what I m trying to say "

He was listening to her calmly, his life was like a book, his relationships was known to anyone and got judged by everyone. He was called a cheater, a Casanova even without his mistakes. People believed every damn thing spit against him and called him names.  Not that he cared, but it did affect him and his career a bit. But her case was totally different.  She was a complete private person and till now nobody knows about her relationships, she managed to keep it to herself and closed one till date. By her hesitation and fear , it was quite evident that it was terrible for her too. Her eyes held the pain she faced in her past relationships which made him wanted to kill those bastards.  But never mind, everything happens for a reason. He promised to make her life beautiful and erase all her bad memories with his pleasant one...

Teja " sunny are you listening "

She shook him while he was thinking about her and he immediately came back to earth. 

Karan " haan Bby I m listening "

Teju " did u listen to me.. Sunny I m talking somthing important and u r zoning out. Uffff I m going "

She was about to leave his bed being upset on him while he pulled her back and she landed on his chest. 

Karan " oyee meri sherni.. I was thinking about you, just you... Gussa mat ho... "

He cupped her cheeks and continued

"all this is new for me too teju, I know I have been in relationships, u might think I am just saying this to u as such, but trust me.. The way u make my heart race like a marathon, it never happened, the way ur smile light up my world, it never happened, the way ur tears affect me and shatter my soul, it never happened , the way i get super angry  just by seeing u with other men, it never happened, the way my heart want to pamper u, it never happened, the way I m treating u like a child, it never happened, u r my baby teju, I fell for the innocence in u, I fell for ur inner self , I fell for the drama queen who u r, I fell for the fierce queen teju, no matter what happened this is not going to change and I promise to protect you from everything and stand beside u, I know u won't fall, but if at time u do, I will be there to hold u and support you. When You walk ahead, I will be behind you like a shadow with a proud smile on my smile " yes that's my girl ". When I say, I never felt like this before, I mean it laddoo  and it's not going to change bcoz its forever, did u get that love "

She nodded with tears and hugged him tight. He stroked her back while she hugged him tight.

That's the first night they slept cuddling and it was around midnight, when he felt her shiver. He woke up due to her movements and looked at her.  She was shivering closing her eyes tight murmering
" Nahi nahi, pls.. Don't leave me.. Plz.. Meine kuch nahi kiya..  Pls... Pls...