Have a heart Tejran -2

I m really sorry for being late and I hope u will like this chapter. Again i am saying this just to clarify, I have no idea Wat happened and y they fought that time, it's completely my version. I know that teju also said something hurtful to karan but we know their perspective never match and they r so nasty when it comes to arguments, this particular os is just to deliver their intense feeling for each other, not to argue who is right and wrong. So please avoid that blaming session and hope you all enjoy it..

......................................................................

He ate  few morsel just to feed his empty stomach and left outside immediately when the buzzer rang again. It's turn for torture and everyone are already ready. He moved to her side this time, he can't leave her alone when she need him the most, he signalled nishanth something to which he nodded.

Nishanth picked up the shampoo bottle and he squeezed it over devoleena hairs, the rule is to not touch the contestant, you can do anything other than that. Nishanth threwed water over her, as the shampoo started flowing down with foam to her hand and it made her hand to slip, whenever she tried to hold, it started to slip again and she fall down leaving the pole losing the task.

Karan jumped when she lose and teju looked at him wide eyes. She ignored the smoky Air coming near her as rakhi decided to make her smell the burnt chilli making her throat go dry and burn with the pain. Her face started to go red, she started coughing and that's when he noticed her side and called nishanth.

They both discussed over and nishanth started attacking rashmi, umar was furious. The buzzer rang again indicating them to stop the torture. It's been 8 hours since they r standing and the water over them make the shiver in that climate.

The housemates also stayed outside laying on the chair, in den, or somewhere in sofa in the lawn. He saw her shivering, he went inside and took one of his jacket, he brought them near her and asked her raise one of her hand first, she nodded no. He glared at her and she eventually raised her one hand and he slowly made her wear it carefully.

Teju " kyu karahe ho ye sab karan, iss shakal wali ko kyu, dhekne toh layak nahi haina"

He stopped his work and looked straight into her eyes " Kyu ki iss laddooo jaise shakal pe toh marta hu...pyaar karta hu , zindagi par karta rahunga "

He left zipping her jacket and she looked at him with teary eyes, both have so much to talk and work on their relationship, but are they going to give up?  No.. It's clear. She sighed leaning on the pole as her feet started hurting.

He was restless seeing her in pain and his feet was automatically moving near her and she was in her zone. 

Nishanth " beera, y r u walking here and there, unka hai task y r u stressing out.. Come and sit here "

Karan " I can't, I can't take rest "

She listened to them and turned to his side " go and sit for sometime, phir dard hoga feet, I m okay "

He looked at her, when she blinked her eyes, he went and sat near to her.

Everyone else except pranish fumed at them, they r really surprised to see their connection and it irked few very badly.

12 hours passed by, she was trying her best to win this task, on the other side rashmi was very tired and she was losing it. She called umar

Rashmi " look umar, next buzzer will be in sometime, I don't know tum kya karogi but I want you to make her lose. Kisi bhi haal pe mujhe jitna hai..karan se baat karo, fill his mind against her and make him angry on her "

He nodded and went to karan, he called him and karan followed him.

Umar "what r u doing karan, you r still supporting her, rashmi have always supported you not like teja, she took pratik side over you and you r still here with her. What happened to you karan, she did some black magic on you, seriously that bi "