Tejassiwi vs housemate - Kahi nahi jane dunga mei tujhe :)

Oh gosh.. Thank you so much for all the love u people are giving me and this story. There was so many request on update soon, so I started writing at 11 in night Hope u will like this.. Neend nahi aayega bolke mere neend cheen liya sabne 😂😂❤ love u guys :)
........................................................................

Just then her name was announced, he was blank, he was shivering, he can't understand anything. Living without her seems to be impossible for him right now, he can't imagine anything without her. He can't stay a minute without her. He was processing everything when she walked to Nish first.

Teju " thank you babs for being there at everytime when I was low. I am sorry if I hurt u at anytime, I promise it was Unintentional. Will meet you outside "

Her eyes welled up and she was trying her best to control her emotions. She doesn't want to end in a bad note.

Nish " this is not fair big boss. She deserve to be here. She played really good and usko Yaha rehna chahiye. Teja u can't go like that..u need to be here... "

Teju " joh hota hai ache keliye hota hai "

She walked to pratik and she hugged him, he never expected this. Even though they quarreled most of the time, he always seen her as a sister, he hugged her back and the name resemblance made her lil emotional thinking about pra who must be waiting for her to win.

Pratik " I will miss u, kitchen fight mei "

Teja dramatically " ufff mei bachgaye, kisi aur ko dundlo "

She walked to the three devils

Teja to rakhi " I don't know whats ur pblm with me, I never did anything to you but u didn't leave any chance to taunt me or my relationship with karan. Rakhi ji, karma is waiting for you "

To umar " when I started talking to you, I thought I got a real friend with whom I can share anything. Isiliye I called u umaraojaan, I thought we will stay together like that but everything was a fantasy from beginning which I believed to be real. Umar, u r a good friend to karan, he also believes that , don't betray him pls. I can't see him broken bcoz of you, ab mei jaarhe hu, u can be with him, he will be ur friend always. Ek baat aur bolna hai, I never tried to spoil ur friendship with him, I never spoke shit about u to him. In fact I never talked about u to him, it's always us when we talked, and it's always us about whom you talk.. Change that bcoz I don't want u to sail on my name anymore .. "

To rashmi "when u came inside, I thought i have my best friend here, she is there for me but u were never there for me. In fact, jitna shamitha thi mere liye utna bhi nahi.. At least she didn't intend to make me against anyone but u, being a friend did. Tere jaise friend nahi dena kisko bhagwan.. I will be without anyone rather than being with someone like u. U r a curse to friendship "

She spat on her face and rashmi rolled her eyes without any guilt.

She moved to shamitha who was silent, she was shocked to hear tejasswi name.

Teja " u didn't tell my name, did u "

She asked teasing and shamitha immediately nodded no. Teju hugged her and she hugged her back.

Teju " I m sorry if I ever hurted u. I saw a sister bond with u in initial days but then we weren't talking like usual. And I don't want to blame u, but still this triangle thing created between u , me and Karan irked me more and I couldn't see u like before. Even today I was upset on u, shamitha, no girl can see her man or hear her man linked with anyone, mujhe bhi aisa hai.. I m very posessive about him and I would like to say this, I don't like rakhi teasing u with his name. He is silent bcoz he doesn't like fights but mei aise nahi rehsakta.. U call me insecure or whatever shit I don't care, this is me. I love him and he is mine. I hope u understand atleast now "