You scared the daylight of me :)

BIGBOSS house,

Every housemates were getting ready for the captaincy task. The team is split into two, there will be alphabet stand box and the team member should stand inside the box till the buzzer rings and the opposite team will be disturbing them and make plans to get them outside.  Karan and shamitha will be the sanchalak of the task.

Team A get inside the box as the task started, everyone were trying their best for get them outside. 

Karan was looking at teja, his eyes were moving around her, only her. He smiled when she smiled, he blushed when they made a little eye contact. She was busy in the task but felt his stare constantly.

Karan pov " what happen to you karan kundrra.. U r staring her like a teenager.  But y I am blushing, this is something I never felt.  God, abhitak Humne theek se baat bhi nahi kiye but I feel she is going to be the one for me "

He came out of his zone when shamitha asked him something about the task.  He answered her  and stood up. He walked towards her making sure it wasn't obvious,  she was discussing her plan with miesha, he stood behind them and she looked back at him sharing a smile.  He also smiled and miesha looked at them with a teasing smile. 

Karan " hmm.. Mei puchna aayatha kya kar raheho... "

Teja " kundrri... We r planning something.. Unko bahar lana haina "

She said and he nodded and walked to others, he turned back to see her and she also turned to look at his direction, raising her eyebrows she asked what, he blushed and nodded no and went to nishanth. 

Teja pov " what the hell is happening to me.. Matlab y I m feeling goosebumps whenever he is around. Teja, he is just a friend and u stay in ur limits.  Game khlene aaye , focus on that.  But kya karu, ye dil nahi manrahe hai.. I can't feel this way for him, bappa ye kaisa feeling hai"

Miesha shooked her seeing her zoneout, she shrugged and they continued the task.  She discussed her plan with others and all agreed to the plan.

She went to afsana cubicle and started provoking her.  She was arguing and suddenly bcoz of powder dust, she started coughing and it become severe. Karan immediately moved to her seeing her coughing continuous, he asked her if she is okay but she wasn't responding to him due to coughs.  Meisha made her sit  nearby  and he was hell worried for her. Nishanth brought her water, she took a sip but her cough didn't stop. 

Karan rubbed her back,  she was having tears, he got scared and his heartbeat skipped a moment seeing her struggling to breath.  He immediately picked her up in his arms, she wrapped her hands around his waist and held him tightly.

He was on the verge of losing his shit and she snuggled to him , his cologne was attracting her and she just wanted to be like this always. 

Teja pov" I feel sukoon.. I feel something when I m in his arms., he is so worried, looks like he will cry any moment, does he care for me.. Do I mean anything to him?  "

Karan pov " uska kuch hogaya toh mei kya karungi.. Do hell with the task, I won't leave anyone if anything happen to her. Rab ji pls save my girl.... My girl.. What..Karan when she become ur girl.. Y can't she be.. She is mine.. Yes.. She is my girl..pls teja don't scare me like this "

He felt her lips twitch against his neck which was giving him goosebumps, he felt her tightening her arms around him. He could sense  her smile and then he noticed everyone who was controlling their smile. 

Meisha " over acting mat kar "

He was relieved to hear all this was act, and smiled after long time but soon it was replaced by anger, he was hell scared here fr her and she didn't event bother to tell him it was an act.