BB16 mein aapka swagat tejran

A journey which was nothing less than any adventure, it was filled with crush, love, friendship, affection, battle, betrayal, screaming, hatred, insecurity and everything.

Big boss 15 is nothing less than a family despite of their quarrel and stuff till wildcards came.

TejRan were an inseparable part of this Bigboss 15, they fought for the trophy till end and end up taking it home.

Ek ne trophy ghar ko legaye,
Aur ek ne trophy wali ko ghar legaye..

Going to the same house again, where they met, crushing on each other, crush turning into like and both becoming inseparable, can't live without each other, everything feels like it happened yesterday but a year had passed so soon.

Standing in front the big door, all they felt was anxious and happiness in their face, their voice was lost and they held each other hand. She was feeling excited, emotional and high on love with him standing beside her and mirroring her emotions.

The big metal door opened and they entered the bigboss house once again but this time a couple whom the entire nation admired and want a partner like them.

From calling him " Kundrriiiiii "
To
Calling him Sunny - he is the sun of my life

From calling her " Andaaaa "
To
Calling her Laddoo - his everything

From saying " Teja, apne dehliz pe aa "
To
Making her the doll of his house

From saying " lagi kyaa.. Dil pe lagi "
To
Making her queen of his heart

From saying teja mera ghar mei puja hai ,aaogi? 
To
Performing puja with her at their homes

From saying " trophy to ghar hi ayegi sir "
To
Actually conquering everything with their love.

Shiv came forward and hugged Karan tightly while the rest stood and hooted for them. They all screamed " Tejran tejran tejran " just like how fans go crazy over. 

Karan " bas bas "

They kept screaming and teju smiled widely blushing and karan blushed a bit when shiv nudged him.

Teju " hahah.. Everyone are fans here.. I guess " she smirked

" Yessssssss "  the whole bb team once again screamed and they both said thank you from bottom of the heart.

Karan to shiv " bohot acha kararheho.. Just like how u r and don't let the game slip from ur hands okay "

Shiv nodded and he got emotional listening such thing from his mentor and he hugged him again " thanks bhai.. Aapke muh se suna bohot acha laga.. "

Karan smile and patted his back, and the trip joined the rest of people. 

Mc stan " We r so happy to have u here karan sir and you also mam "

Tejran " we r happy too "

They smiled and teju met each and everyone.

Archana " hayee.. Karan sir "

She started walking to karan blushing and teju came inbetween and raised her eyebrows.

Teju " kyaa karan sir.. Mujhse nahi milogi aap archana ji "

Archana giggled and hugged teju..

Karan from back " thodi possessive hai "

All girls laughing " thodi.. Haan. Haan.. Pata hai "