Have a heart Tejran 😕 - 1

Hiyaaaaaa... I am back here after a long time and I hope you guys would like this. 

Disclaimer - No bashing on any character here and I would request you all to just take this as a part, nothing to hurt anyone feelings here.

......................................................................

Plot - This is an imaginary one, not exactly the same fight happened.
So this is the day of " Shakal dhek apni " fight. I have no idea y the fight happened, nothing to my knowledge. I just knew that was so nasty and they were in their own crying session also making us cry. The patchup was intense, but I wanted to add up something here from the request I received.

So this is, the fight happened and teju was crying inside, nishanth and pratik consoling her, karan was in smoking room contemplating what just happened.

......................................................................

In smoking room,

Karan was taking his puff, he was shivering with the intensity of their fight. It was ugly, he regretted how they put up a show for everyone who badly wanted their breakup, he lost his control and just snapped at her, she was no less, she was talking shits to him today.

He ruffled his hair with his one hand on frustration and he realized what he did,

" shakal dhek apni " , fuck, he said that to her.

Karan pov " shit shit, what the hell I have did, how can I say that to her. Whatever the thing is, whatever the fight, how can I say this. Shit.. "

He sat down on the chair and he don't what is their next, everything rewinded in his mind and he couldn't understand what really went wrong. They were again arguing over someone who must be happy now seeing them fight, this mad house have finally taken into them, he take deep breaths not knowing what he needed to do exactly. 

On the other side,

Teju was uncontrollably crying, she couldn't control anything today, it was so bad, so bad that every word of his was breaking her heart. She also regretted talking shit about him, she said few things that might have hurt him for sure but now her heart was breaking thinking about him.

Teja pov " usko tujhse pyaar nahi hai teju, he is regretting, he didn't want you now. He said, shakal dhek apni.. Ofc, he is the karan kundrra, usko to hot ladkiyan pasand hai, you were living in fantasy teju, what u thought he will love you, he will like your fat face, no he doesn't it. Uske muh se agaye aaj... You.. You broke me badly today sunny... "

She was weeping, nishanth tried to control her when her tears turned into uncontrollable cough.

Nishanth " Teju please calm down, please , breath teja, breath "

He patted her back but she was coughing more, he asked Pratik to get some water who ran to bring them and he gave to teju. She sipped it little and tried to control her emotions, the last thing she want now was to fall sick.

Nishanth " listen teja, I know this is all bad but please stop crying. You two were nonsense today and you both were screaming like hell on each other. I never thought you two would behave this way, but what done is done, talk later and solve this. For now stop crying please. You will fall sick "

Teju " there is nothing to talk, please chod de mujhe, say him he can be at peace now. Usko ye shakal nahi dhekna padega abhi se "

She said wiping her tears and covering herself with the comforter. Pranish sighed before walking out and they saw karan coming from other side, nishanth shook his head in disbelief at him. He looked at his friend who was devastated right now, his hairs messed up and he cried, which was visible in his red eyes, his face was still hot red,  both in anger and sorrow.