~ Y3 ~ Chapter 1

Y/N woke up by the shound of footsteps around her. It was her beloved mother "Good morning, darling! Get up quickly, as I have to also wake Draco up. Breakfast is almost ready." she kisseed her daughter's forehead and quickly exited the bedroom.

"Another year is starting, huh?" asked Y/N while stretching, looking out the huge window next to her bed. She got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"You should stick with your sister in the first week. She knows more about Hogwarts than you, Draco." the girl heard her mother's voice followed by the sound of plates clincking, while ascending down the stairs.

"As if I want to be seen around her. All she does is spend time with those Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs. She shouldn't hang around losers."

"Good morning to you too, Draco!" faked her smile as she sat down next to her younger brother. "And they aren't losers."

"They are Weasleys! They are a disgrace to the pure-bloods." her father entered the dinning room, obviously commenting on his daughter's friend group choice. He did that every chance he could.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"Come on, mom! I will be just fine." Y/N tried to get out of her mother's tight hug.

"Alright, alright." She finally let her go. "Stay safe and out of trouble! Have a good year at school. I love you!" She waved to her daughter as the 13 year old girl was going towards the train.

"Goodbye, mom! I love you too! I'm gonna go and look for George and-" she felt someone pick her up, their hands on her waist.

"Our little snake! How've you been?" she recognised that voice.

"George!" she giggled as she was being put down on the ground. She turned around to face the twins. George and Fred Weasley. She hugged them, both having to hunch over a little as they were slightly taller.

"How are you guys? How has your summer been? Is it just me or have you grown taller?"

"Woah, there, snake!" chuckeled Fred. "One question at a time. Our summer has been fun. And yes, we have grown a little. How has your summer been?"

"It has been... a summer."she slightly laughed. "Where are your parents? How have they been?"

"Right here. Follow us." The twins grabbed her by the wrists and started pulling her. "Hey, mom. We're back!"

"Hello, Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley! How've you been?" The Slytherin greeted her friends' parents.

"Ah, Y/N! We've been well. Thank you! You?" Mrs Weasley hugged her.

"I've been well." Smiled the Slytherin, when she felt being dragged away from the woman.

"Come on, Y/N or we'll leave our pal waiting." said Fred.

"Wait, he's already on the train? Are you sure?"

"Yup! When he spotted us he asked if we wanted to join him, but we declined saying we're waiting for you."

So they boarded The Hogwarts Express, searching for their friend. When they found him, he was sitting alone, looking out the window. Fred opened the door to the compartment first and went to greet his friend. Same for George. When it was Y/N's turn, she waited until the twins were seated. She jumped into Cedric's already open arms and hugged him like a koala.

"Hey there, little snake! How have you been?"

"Hey, Mr Hufflepuff. Good. What abo-" she quickly let go of him as her eyes met furious grey ones. She uncomfortably sat down on one of the seats, signaling to the boy to do the same.

"I know you hate him and all, but why do you still do everything he says?" chuckeled the Hufflepuff.

"I don't do everything he tells me to do. For example, if I were doing so, I would only hang around Slytherins. I do rebell here and there, but nothing serious. He already thinks that I am a lost cause. Sadly, because of that, he will project that onto my brother. And yes, I do love my brother, George."

"Why would I ask that?" He asked, putting his hand on his chest in a dramatic manner, trying to sound and look offended. That made the rest of them laugh.

For the rest of the train ride they talked about their summer and how they think the new school year would be.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Entering the Great Hall, they went their seperate ways, to their houses' tables. When everyone was seated, Proffesor McGonagall entered the hall, a bunch of first years right behind her tail.

Y/N spotted Draco. He wasn't anxious like the rest of the kids. He reminded her of when she was a first year herself. She bet her father told him "you WILL be in house Slytherin" just like he told her.

The sorting went smothly, until a name in particular was called that brought everyone's attention. "Harry Potter" called the proffesor, holding the piece of parchment in one hand and the hat in the other. Obviously, Y/N was also interested. Her father had told the entire family about how a boy by the name Harry Potter had defeated Voldemort when he was just one year old.

After a few short minutes, the hat had chosen his house "Gryffindor!" The boy looked happy with its choice and ran to the Gryffindor table.

When Draco was sorted into Slytherin, he smiled at his sister. She actually saved him a seat next to her, which he took.

"You're in a good mood, I see." She patted him on the shoulder.

"Of course I am. First step to make father proud." He smiled, but no happiness emitted from that smile. Y/N didn't know what it was though.

"If only you knew how many steps you have to take to make him just a little proud" she muttered to herself.