~ Y4 ~ Chapter 3

As Saturday morning came down upon them, so did the Gryffidor team's first Quidditch practice of the year. Having talked to Wood the day before, Y/N was already there, drinks and snacks next to her. It was the crack of dawn, after all.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a little boy coming her way.

"Good morning!" he greeted and sat down in the seat on her right.

"Oh, hello there!" Y/N smiled sweetly at him.

"You're a Slytherin, aren't you?" he eyed her robes. "What's a SLYTHERIN doing at GRYFFINDOR'S practice? Don't you side with your house?"

"Nah. Many of my friends are in Gryffindor so I come and cheer for them; even bring them food and drinks. Want one? There are a few that aren't energy drinks." she offered him apple juice.

"Oh, thanks! Colin Creevey! First year in Gryffindor." he extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Colin. The name's Y/N Malfoy!" she shook his hand.

"Malfoy? Aren't you a pure-blood?" she nodded. "Wait- are you related to Draco Malfoy?"

"Yup. My baby brother right there." she laughed.

"How- How are you-"

"Don't worry! Many people ask themselves the same questions as you're right now. Seems like I am, and many people think the same way, the only person in my family with brains." she shrugged and leaned back into her seat.

That is when Wood flew next to her "Could I have a drink too?". She threw him a bottle and he thanked her, flying back to his team.

When the rest of the team arrived, Colin got up from his seat and raised his camera. The clicking noises of the machine became unbearable as Harry mounted his broom and took off.

'This is gonna be one hell of a practice.' thought Y/N and sighed.

"Look this way Harry!" he cried shirlly.

He didn't do as asked and talked to a confused, yet tired, Fred.

"Colin, hey." Y/N tried getting his attention. After a few tries it worked. "Sit down and take pics of Harry doing his own thing. If you keep trying to get his attention, he will maybe fall and hurt himself. Plus, this way, your pics will turn out more authentic."

"Alright." he nodded happily and sat down, still clicking the camera madly.
"Wait... are those Slytherins?" he asked, confused, pointing at some figures walking onto the pitch, brooms in hand.

Surely, they were Slytherins, upon closer look.

Wood shot towards the ground, landing rather harder than he meant to in his anger, staggering slightly as he dismounted. Harry, Fred and George followed.

Y/N got a weird feeling so she rushed down to the pitch. When she arrived, Wood was already talking to Marcus Flint, the Slytherin captain. Her and the boys were joined by Angelina, Alicia and Katie shortly after.

"But I booked the pitch!" said Wood, positively spitting with rage. "I booked it!"

"Ah," said Flint, "but I've got a specially signed note here from Professor Snape."

After reading the note out, Wood was left shocked.

"You've got a new Seeker? Where?"

From behind the six large figures before them came a seventh, smaller boy, smirking all over his pale, pointed face.

"Draco?!" Asked Y/N, shock being the only emotion that could be read on her face. "You- a Seeker?"

"Your brother?" asked Oliver and the girl nodded.