~ Y4 ~ Chapter 2

The next morning she woke up excited. Excited for a new year at Hogwarts with her friends.

She was the first one downstairs. The elves were still putting the plates on the table. Startled, one of them dropped the glass they were holding.

"I'm sorry, Master!" the elf apologised, crouching down to pick up the shards.

"It's-"

"-not alright. Do you wish to be freed? It seems you wish so since you can't even manage the easiest of tasks." her father's voice echoes through the dinning room.

"Father, morning!" she greeted, but he didn't acknowledge her presence.

"Food. Now!" he barked at the eleves, sitting down in his chair. She followed suit, sitting on the other side of the table. "Y/N..." he started, looking at her as if she were prey.

"Yes, father?" she straightened and tried sounding more confident than she actually were.

"I want you to take extra good care of your younger brother, first of all." he took a sip of his drink that appeared next to him. "Second of all... stay as far away from those Weasleys."

"Father.. the twins are my friends. I shall see them when I wish-"

"You dare defy your own father?!" he stood up, the chair he once stood on, falling to the floor. The impact could be heard clearly from the other side of the manor, where her mother and brother were.

"What is the meaning of this?" her mother ran into the room, Draco right behind her.

"Father doesn't want me to-"

"She dares defy her father! Ungrateful little brat..." he muttered the last part. "I seem to have lost my appetite." he swiftly left the room.

Y/N's eyes were fixated on the fallen chair, not believing her ears.

"Dear, what happened?" her mother's hand made contact with her right shoulder.

Y/N looked at her, then at Draco and left without saying another word.

The Weasleys were like her family; her real family, that really cared for her feelings and not their status and people's views on them.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"George... Fred.... where the hell are you guys?" she muttered to herself. She was looking into all of the compartments.

She bumped into someone; into Aldon.

"Oh, hey, Y/N! How are you?"Aldon waved.

"She couldn't be better, now coming back to Hogwarts." Fred's head came from behind the Gryffindor.

"Fred!" she jumped into his arms. "Sorry I couldn't see you guys! My parents-"

"It's fine, little snake. We understand. No need to explain." George was shaking his head side to side.

"George." she chuckled, hugging him too. "Where are the rest?"

"Well Percy is long gone." he chuckled "And Ginny went into some random compartment with a few first years. We don't know where Harry and Ron are, though." he shrugged.

"Oh, yea. You two told me it's Ginny's first year at Hogwarts. Can't wait to see her cute little face." she beamed.

"Seems like you enjoy their company more than mine." Cedric's voice filled her ears, a head resting on her left shoulder.

A deep red blush was making its appearance on her cheeks. She turned her head and their noses were touching.

Before taking his head off the girl, he kissed her face in a loving way.