~ Y3 ~ Chapter 2

It was the next morning. Y/N was up bright and early, already dressed in her robes and had packed her supplies the night before. She was sitting in the Sltyherin common room, waiting for her brother to arrive.

"Good morning!" she smiled and got up to hug her little brother. "How did you sleep?" 

"Morning." he murmured, struggling in her grip. "Don't hug me when people are around. I am not a small boy anymore, Y/N." 

"Uh huh. Noone's here. Let's go to breakfast!" she laughed and pat him on the shoulder.

"You can go, I'll wait for Crabbe and Goyle." he sat down on a chair near him. 

The girl shrugged in response and left without saying another word. She was rather saddened by her brother's words. Yes, their relationship was rocky but he was still her younger brother and loved him to bits. 

Entering the Great Hall, she saw the Weasley twins. She ran and lightly slapped the backs of their heads.

"Morning!" she smiled at them. Not waiting for a response she went to the Slytherin table. She sat down and someone tapped her shoulder. It was the twins again. "What?" she asked, taking a sip of water.

"Just wanted to let you know that..." one of them started "Cedric is looking for you." finished the other twin. Then they left giggling. The girl was left confused and thinking about what the boy wanted with her. She was pulled out of her thoughts when one of her classmates asked her about the essay they had over the summer for potions. 

"Well you can look at mine. I am rather proud of it. It took me WAY too much time to finalise, but it was worth it, in my opinion." smiled Y/N, handing her eassay to her classmate. 

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a Hufflepuff rushing towards her. "Y/N, I need to tell you something."

"Is it urgent? I have potions as my first class and I don't want to be late. You know how Snape is." 

"I know, but you're a Slytherin, remember? He doesn't even bat an eye if you are late. Even if you show up in the last 5 minutes of the lesson, for Merlin's sake." he took her bag and put it on his free shoulder "And it is urgent." he added, taking her by the wrist and dragging her out of the Great Hall. Once out of everyone's sight he stopped.

"Come on, Ced! Be quick! You know I can't miss this class. I am scared of Snape. I know you said how he wouldn't bat an eye if I were late, but still. I don't like-" she felt a pair of lips connect with hers. She watched him with wide eyes, not moving. She couldn't move. She didn't know why she couldn't. She also felt weird in her stomach. Was is anger, happiness or dissapointment? She had no idea.

"Knew that would shut you up." he smiled. "Y/N, look, I-"

"Now this is where the couple ran off to." came the twins. "Just couldn't wait until lessons were over, I see." giggled George.

"You did this to him, didn't you?" Y/N stormed towards them, anger filling her voice. She realised that the twins had given the Hufflepuff a potion of the sorts. "What was it? A love potion?"

"Maybe...Maybe not." winked Fred. "Don't worry, it'll go away."

"Well that's good to know at least." she looked back at Cedric. "Will you guys take him to the Hospital Wing? You did this so you should take him." she crossed her arms.

"Ah, Fred, look at the time! We have History of Magic first class. Our favourite lesson of today! Let's go, we don't want to miss it." George looked at his imaginary watch. "Goodbye, Y/N! See ya, Ced!" he took his brother by the shoulder and left in hurry.

"Guess I am stuck with you now, aren't I? Let's go to the Hospital Wing." turned the Slytherin towards Cedric.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚