~ Y3 ~ Chapter 7

A/N: Time to introduce one of the other OCs (besides Evie) I have in store for this story :))

"That was smooth, in my opinion." Evie stated. "That guy really knows how to surprise attack."

They were talking about the events that took place in the library between Y/N and Cedric, when the other Slytherin girls from their year came into the room to get ready for bed. That was Y/N and Evie's queue to end their conversation and head to bed.

They bid goodnight to eachother and went to bed. Y/N could barely sleep that night as her head was full with memories of her and Cedric. Every memory driving her more insane than the last. Did she really fall for her best friend?

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Thursday came quickly. After classes, she got dressed in different clothes and went towards the Quidditch Pitch to meet up with Cedric. 

She saw him standing with two brooms in hand, smiling excitedly at her. "Well, little snake, how about we take these for a spin?"

"Ced, you know I'm not really a great flyer." she placed her hands on her hips

"Yea, I know. Let me teach you then." he smirked, giving her a broom. "I will use the Nimbus 2000 you got me and you can use my old one." she rolled her eyes, chuckling, and grabbed it. "Let's go!" he swung his arm around her shoulders and headed towards the pitch to fly.

"Are you sure we can use the pitch? Don't the teams need it?"

"We can. There is a schedule and you can check if the Quidditch teams need it or not. We have all of this place just for ourselves for 2 hours." he opened his arms widely, gesturing towards the big surroudings.

"If you say so." she shrugged. "Do we start now?"

"Yea, sure." he mounted his broom and sped up in the air. After reaching a height of around 10 meters, he shouted, laughing "Come on, love! We don't have all day!" 

"What did you just call me?" she looked up, puzzeled, trying to process what she just heard. 

"Can't you hear me? Come up then and I will tell you." he flew in a circle

"Ugh." she groaned, mounting her broom and slowly flew up. She tensed up immediately after her feet no longer touched the ground. 

Seeing her reaction, he flew down towards her "No need to be so tensed up, love, you got this." he smirked, looking at her intensely. 

She widened her eyes and looked at him. "Love?" she asked, the only thing moving were her lips; apart from her heart which was beating rapidly. Her face also got pink. As fast as she could, she flew away from him. He reached her in no time. 

"What? Want me to call you darling, then?" he laughed, tailing her around the pitch. 

She kept flying away from him as her face grew hotter and hotter each word he muttered, but also sniggering at his words. 

That went on for 2 hours. She had to give it to him - she did fly better at the end of the "lesson". The both of them were exhausted and freezing. He walked her to her dorm and after she disappeared behind the painting, he left.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

It was February the 14th; Valentine's Day. They had a Hogsmeade trip to celebrate. This time, however, Draco didn't demand any sweets from his sister.

Two weeks ago, the announcement of the trip was pinned just outside the Great Hall.

Y/N and the Weasley twins were just chatting, on their way to breakfast when they saw many students cheering. They exchanged confused looks and decided to check out what was happening.