~ Y4 ~ Chapter 1

"Dobby? DOBBY!"

"Y/N, dear, why are you looking for that house elf?" her mother's voice was heard from a room near.

"No reason in particular.." she responded, looking sadly at her feet.

Her and Dobby had been friends ever since she could remember. He was the one she played with when her parents were busy; he was the one who noticed when she wasn't really feeling like herself when no one else did.

She decided to go back to her room and finish her homework.

No long after, her father busted into the room, scaring the poor girl.

"Heard you went looking for the house elf again." he said, looking directly at the girl.

She didn't dare to look back at him.

"Yes, I-" she was interrupted.

"Want to sneak off again tonight, huh? You know just how much trouble you caused me after that trick you and that house elf pulled?! You had been spotted with those Weasley twins and that Diggory boy. It's bad as it is for you to hang out with them while you're at school; don't want people to think we associate ourselves with blood traitors."

"Father, I promise I wasn't-" she said in a quiet tone, looking at the floor.

"If you ever do that again, I will make sure you won't be seeing any of them ever again, got it?" he finished and, satisfied, left her room.

She just stood on her bed, now looking at the place he just was. She actually wanted to find Dobby and think of a plan for her to sneak off and see Cedric.

First time they did it, it was not long after they finished 3rd year. She was eager to see them as she had started to miss them. She was able to climb off her window and sneak around the manor's grounds to a secret passage Dobby told her.

Saldy, the next morning she was told off by her parents; mostly her father. He was FURIOUS, whilst her mother just looked disappointed.

She was grounded for the rest of the month, meaning she wasn't able, for a good few weeks, to not send letters to her friends, or recieve any, at that.

She was brought back to reality by a sound coming from outside. The girl looked in the direction of the huge window near her and saw her owl, Hermes. He was her parents' present for her fourteenth birthday.

Y/N named the bird after Hermione as he kind of reminded her of the muggle born; clever and bossy.

The Slytherin got up and headed towards the window. Moments after opening it, the owl flew around the room, hotting happily. He had a message for her.

By the time he decided to land and rest on her desk, she removed the envelope from the bird's leg and opened it. It was from Cedric. Her heart skipped a beat. He could make her crazy even just through his writing; she was mad in love and she knew it.

'Since you haven't written in some time, I guess your parents won't let you come and hang out, huh? Thanfully we don't have to wait much more and we'll see eachother again, little snake; less than a week. I can't believe it!

Love,
Cedric'

She didn't think twice and rushed towards her desk to write back to him.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"Y/N, darling! Come downstairs!" her mother's voice echoed through the house.

Y/N slowly went down the stairs, only to be greeted by two people: her mother and...