~ Y4 ~ Chapter 7

Y/N and Cedric were walking back towards the castle, hand in hand, both holding their brooms.

"How come you've confessed?" Y/N asked. This question has been on her mind since the moment the words left his mouth.

"Your flowercrown. Forgot?" he smiled like a child, poking her forehead in a teasing manner.

"Oh." she blushed, embarrassed and laughed it off.

"Be honest." she said, stopping in her tracks, making the boy stop too. "How long has my flowercrown been glowing pink?"

He chuckled. "Since you arrived. And the funny thing is, when you got out of your daydream and saw me so close to you, the pink light almost blinded me. It got so much brighter." he squinted his eyes, mimicking being blinded by the sun.

She lightly pushed him and they both laughed.

"What was your reaction?"

"Well, not too surprised. What can I say? I am very lovable. Some may even say too lovable." he smirked and gave Y/N a quick kiss on the lips.

Cedric insisted on walking her back to her dorm, so she agreed. Even if she declined his offer, he would've followed her. He had done so in the past, Y/N having noticed him every single time, but didn't say anything.

"Well, here we are." she gestured towards her dorm entrance. "See ya tomorrow."

"Alright." he said and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Later, darling!". He waved as she entered the Slytherin dormitory.

"So...'darling', huh?"

Y/N flinched, turning to face a smirking Evie. 

"Yes." admitted the Malfoy. Moments later, they were both fangirling. "I HAVE to tell you what happened. Come on, let's go-"

"What happened? Why are you both so happy?" entered the younger Malfoy, brows frowned in confusion.

"Something that we have been expecting for years at this point. You wouldn't understand though, Draco." Evie said.

"Really." he gave her a skeptical look then turned to his sister.

"Yes, really." said Y/N in a matter-of-fact tone. "Sorry, Draco, but you really wouldn't understand. Girl stuff-"

"Ew. Get out of my sight then." he gave them a disgusted look.

"That's no way to talk to a lady- to anyone, as a matter of fact. Draco, want me to teach you etiquette again? Or has father's teaching gone over your head?"

"No, sorry." he muttered. "But really. Girl stuff's gross.". With that, he left them to do his own thing.

The girls laughed at his reactions on their way to their room. The two Slytherin girl spent the rest of their day talking about Y/N and Cedric's relationship and date ideas. All you could hear from their room were whispers and giggles.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Y/N was on her way to lunch the next day when she bumped into the Weasley twins.

"Oh, hey guy! How're you?" she smiled as she hugged them.

"Good. What about you, Mrs. Hufflepuff?" George chuckled at his brother's remark.

"Fine- Wait, who?" it took her a moment to process Fred's words. "Ced has already told you? Really?"

"Yea. We ran into him yesterday after your guys' date." smirked George at the last word and nudged Y/N in the arm. "He told us everything. Including how you almost blinded him with your flowercrown- Whoah, there, girl. Almost got me there."