~ Y3 ~ Chapter 5

A/N: Starting to make chapters longer, as they keep piling up. Enjoy! <3

As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy grey and the lake like chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered in frost.

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday the first match would take place: Slytherin versus Gryffindor. 

Everyone was excited to see Harry play. Hardly anyone had seen Harry play as Wood had decided that their new Seeker was their secret weapon. Even when Y/N visited them at practice to give them (mostly George and Fred, but to be polite she also lets the rest of the team) some food or drinks, Oliver would stop the practice to not give any information to the Slytherin. Y/N wasn't bugged by his actions as she wasn't taking any sides, just like the previous years; she wasn't that much into Quidditch.

Saturday morning dawned very bright and cold. The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match. Y/N was sitting next to Draco who was criticising Harry any way he could. She told him to stop with the Harry nonsense, giving him a spoonfull of her omlette to shut him up.

By eleven o'clock the whole school seemed to be out in the stands around the Quidditch pitch. Many students had binoculars - one of them being Y/N. She had another pair in her hands for Draco, but he refused them when she had tried giving them to him. Y/N was looking around when she noticed a banner that read "Potter for President" written in paint that flashed different colors and had a large Gryffindor lion underneath. She chuckled to herself. It was so cute; Harry's friends encouraging him in his first match. That reminded her of George and Fred's first match. She had a small, similar banner.

She was brought back to reality by her brother who pinched her. The game was about to start. The teams were walking towards the middle of the pitch, where Madam Hooch stood. She was refereeing. After the teams mounted their brooms a loud blast was heard and they rose up high into the air.

"Give me the binoculars." Draco demanded, stretching his hand out to his sister. She didn't budge. He looked at her confused only to be met by her frowning face. She also had her arms crossed. "Please." he rolled his eyes. She fake smiled and gave the binoculars to him,then turning her attention back to the game and Lee Jordan's commenatry. She knew the boy; they were only acquaintances though, but when they saw eachother they didn't hesitate to greet the other.

The match went okay (by Slytherin standards) until Harry's broom started making sudden movements. It was out of control. It was zigzagging through the air and every now and then making violent swishing movements which almost unseated him. No one noticed only until the boy had swung off it and dangling from it, holding on only with one hand.

Y/N heard mutters all around the crowd. "It can't be right. George and Fred said that Harry has great control over his broom." muttered to herself.

"What was that, Y/N?" asked Draco, smiling. She shook her head. "I hope he falls off it." he smirked and leaned back as if enjoying the show. She slapped the back of his head. "Draco, that is not nice; to wish bad things upon someone." He just rolled his eyes back in response. "What? Looking for your brain? Let me know if you find it." she pat his head, smirking.

Crabbe and Goyle looked at her as if offended for their friend. "What? You two trynna get some tips from Draco to find your own brain?" she turned to what was in front of her. She was looking for the first year. She sighed in relief when she saw he was alright. She didn't know the boy, yes, and he was her brother's so called enemy, but he was still just an 11 year old boy.

"I've got the Snitch!" he shouted and the game ended with everyone cheering, but confused.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚