Chapter 1 - An oRdInArY Day

Matthew P.O.V

It's another day of school. You feel the breeze through the window, as the professor is giving a harsh lecture to everyone because SOMEONE ahemjonothan spilt water all over the hallways, causing a student to trip and break their leg.

Oh you you KNOW that the school knows who it was, but because his dad is the biggest donator to the school, he gets off scott-free. And now, you are forced to listen to this talk about "responsibility" and whatnot.

Thankfully, the bell rings, and everyone leaves the classroom.

You order your lunch and walk over to Kayla. You've known Kayla since 4th grade, and you've been good friends since. You have trouble talking to new people, so you usually just talk to her and her friends. As you're eating, cold water suddenly pours onto you.

You turn around and see a fat pig, with a big snout.

Wait no, it's just Jonathan. Oh boy...

Jonathan: Well would you look at that, Matthew finally decided to take a bath.

He lets out a laugh, snorting like a piglet.

Matthew: ...

Jonathan: Aw, is little Matthew gonna cry?

Kayla: Hey! Shut up!

Jonathan: Shut your mouth! Don't get involved, girl!

Kayla: Why don't you shut your trap, creep! Nobody thinks your funny.

Jonathan: Um, yeah they do! 

Kayla: Oh go jump off a bridge.

Jonathan: What did you just say to me?

Kayla: I said-ACK!

Jonathan grabs Kayla by her shirt, and lifts her up.

Kayla: Heh...for a fat-ass like you, you sure can lift a lot.

Jonathan: Quiet, skank! I'm the one in control.

Matthew: L-Leave her alone...you...!

Jonathan: And what are you gonna do about it, trashy bitch!?

In reality, you had no idea what to do. But you couldn't just leave Kayla behind.

Matthew: I-

Suddenly, the cafeteria shakes, causing Jonathan and Kayla to fall onto the floor.

Jonathan: W-W-Wha-a-at's hape-ening!?

Kayla: It's ca-alled a-a-n-n ear-rthquake y-you dol-lt!

Everyone scrambled underneath the tables, covering their heads.

Eventually, it stopped.

Matthew: Man, that was violent.

Kayla: At least it got us out of that tricky situation, huh?

You crawled out of the table. 

Matthew: I think I lost my appetite.

1 hour later

You are in the classroom. Then, the announcement came.

Principle: Attention all staff and students! We have received news that there is danger. We haven't confirmed what the danger is, but all students and staff should go into hiding. That's all for now.

Almost immediately after the announcement ended, everyone started whispering to each other.

Kayla: Oh my god, Matthew. What do we do now? What was that? Danger? We should-