Chapter 21 - I Can't Think Of A Title

Results:

CHOICE 1 = 12  CHOICE 2 = 6

Matthew P.O.V.

You've had  it. You weren't staying here any longer.

Matthew: I'm coming.

???: Good, we can get you away from these freaks.

There was a cloud of smoke in the way, and the person grabbed your hand and guided you through it. You heard gunshots, and a sharp pain in your other hand. You clenched your teeth.

The smoke started to clear away, and a helicopter was in a clearing.

???: Get on it! Go go go!

Jumping on, the helicopter flew off at a remarkable speed. For some reason, you see a blue forcefield around the helicopter.

???2: Heh, surprised? We managed to steal some of their technology. Sadly, this is the most we could do.

Matthew: How did *huff* you find me...?

???2: By chance. We already blew up several walls, so it was like...a 15% chance we'd find you.

You were free. Not the same as before, but far, FAR away.

???2: Kid, you're tearing up.

Matthew: S-Sorry, I just...

???2: It's good. Let's get going. It's gonna be a long ride.

Kayla P.O.V.

So, as we were walking in our bush costumes, we heard gunshots. We ducked. The smell of blood reeked everywhere.

Tricky: *whisper* What are we looking for, exactly?

Kayla: *whisper* A clue on where we are and how to go back home.

Bryan: *whisper* And how do we do that exactly?

Kayla: *whisper* Well...we'll figure it out on the way, okay!?

Walking around in bush costumes was fine, but SUPER BORING. Well, being bored beats dying, I guess.

???: ...I know, right?

Peeking, you saw a protogen. Come to think of it, you don't recall hearing a protogen utter a word. 

???2: We should stay focused. Even though nothing interesting is happening so far...

Yup, they're talking. Nothing useful, but...their voices sound very unnerving. Maybe because they'e murderers.

We keep sneaking. What we found was a museum. Entering, we saw that some parts were trashed, but it was sort of intact.

Bryan: Look, candy bars. This'll help.

Tricky: Unless some OTHER big group kidnaps us and takes away all our supplies. Again.

There was a locked supplies closet. So, I broke it down with my bat.

Kayla: It feels so good to have you back!

There was absolutely nothi-WAIT.

Kayla: Guys, look what I found!

Tricky: A drone!

The controller worked! I flew it around, and the camera was cracked, but otherwise fine!

Bryan: We can use this to scout ahead.

We sat down against the wall, and flew the drown outside. This place is a city, and it had a ton of buildings, as a city should. A few protogens were seen around, bit we saw something out of place, zooming in, we saw someone in a military uniform.