Maya FTE I

Results:

Zircon: 3   Jacko: 2   Maya: 8   Parlin: 4

Matthew P.O.V.

Maya: I see, so then the area goes to...hm? You wanna chat? With me? ...sure. But I'm busy, so just talk as I walk around.

You follow Maya around as she organizes several things. In a room full of boxes, she says that you both can relax there.

Maya: You know...it's hilarious.

Matthew: Wh-What is?

Maya: You were taken from your old life, turned into a pet...and you're accepting it!

Matthew: Wh-What!? I'm not-

Maya: You're not? Should I tell Zircon how much of a bad boy you are? Or do you just want to please your "master"?

She looks at you with a sinister gaze. Maybe this was a mistake...

Maya: Well, not like you can do anything. But you sure made an impact.

Matthew: Impact? What are you talking about?

Maya: You're all Zircon talks about. He'll bring you up, and talk for hours. I though that he would get bored of you and leave, but he's sticking to it. You're lucky y'know.

Matthew: Yeah...people keep saying I'm "lucky"...I'm not sure if I'd call myself that.

Maya: So you'd rather be a torn corpse? 

Matthew: N-No! Not like that!

Maya: See? This alternative is better for you. So don't do something as stupid as running away, kay? I don't like seeing Zircon flip out.

Matthew: ...What about you? What am I to you...? Something good, or...

Maya: Well...you're good for Zircon. He's always been chipper. But with you...it's amplified. But for ME...

She leans close, and you take a step back. Which you trip on a box, and fall on your bum.

Maya: I've never been this close to a human and not have killed them. Next time we hang out like this, how about I show you something?

Matthew: Why not n-now...?

Maya: I'm busy. I've got work. You might not understand because of your position as a pet, but-

Matthew: That's not what I meant! I mean...you seem to have more work than others. Why is that?

Maya: Because...I wanted to.

Matthew: Why?

She grabs my shirt and pulls me close.

Maya: You got to comfortable.

Matthew: Wh...Huh...?

Maya: You wouldn't even make a peep, and now you'r all chatter. I think you need to learn your place. But until next time...

She walks away, with you still sitting there.

Maya: Don't worry! I'm not gonna hurt you! 

You composed yourself, and got back up. Why are protogen so scary? But what she right? You were getting accustomed to seeing these creatures. Are you getting accustomed to your new life? No, you know'll you'll get out.

Someday...