Chapter 28 - Free Time

Zircon P.O.V.

Zircon: Nooooooo! I don't wanna!

Jacko: Come on, you've gotta give it some space. It was tortured, and always being with it is gonna make it uncofortable.

Zircon: *gasp* Jacko...do you care about Matthew's well being!? I knew you would see -

Jacko: I'm doing it just because the other day you were crying about how your pet act startled and scared around you.

He just won't admit it! But I know he cares! Who wouldn't?~

Jacko: I had to pry you off him because he was suffocating! STOP SMILING!

Matthew P.O.V.

After watching the two protogens tussle outside, you are left all alone. A few days have passed since you returned. Rebuilding has commenced. Outside the window, you see protogens carrying large metal beams and cement. Plus, you are now free to roam around the base.

What to do now...

This is where you make your decision on who to spend your free time with. The more you spend time with someone, the more their friendship increases. This affects the mood they have when interacting with you.

When this happens, you will get to choose who be spend time with three times in a row. After that, it's back to the plot. Leave your answers in the comments!

Who will you spend time with?

Zircon: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jacko: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Maya: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Parlin: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆