Chapter 3 - Adoption

Matthew P.O.V.

Zircon brought you a bag of chips. He untied the knot restraining your wrist, and watches you...eat.

Zircon: So cute...so adorable...

After the bag was finished, he took it and tossed it into a nearby bin.

Zircon: What to do, oh what to do with you...

You...what are you supposed to do?

Zircon: That's it! Oh, perfect...

Crap. He IS going to kill you. Well, sorry, mom, Kayla. Looks like you're not even gonna say goodbye to them...

Zircon: You're going to be my little pet!

...

Sorry, WHAT!?

Zircon: You're too adorable! And so weak and fragile...you'll be a perfect pet!~

This is not...you don't...

Zircon: Oh, you're shaking. Poor thing.

He grabs you, and bridal carries you.

Zircon: There there...no need to be frightened, I'm not going to hurt you.

Matthew: I...don't understand.

Zircon: Oh? But it's quite simple, really. You're my pet. An obedient, lovely pet.

Matthew: N-No...I...

Zircon: Don't worry, I'll take good care of you. I'll feed you, bathe you, play with you, and I promise you'll find it all...enjoyable.~

Nonononono this is bad. You can't...go with this...thing! You need to get out...!

Zircon: Hm? Oh, don't struggle, cutie. It's useless to resist, you're not strong enough.

Matthew: Let me g-go, please...!

Zircon: Let you...go? Go where? Your home isn't going to be safe for much longer.

Matthew: Huh...?

Zircon: This school isn't the only place we came to, the whole planet is where we're coming in. So sooner or later, if not now, your home is long gone.

Matthew: No...i-it can't b-be...m-mom, I...

You cry. Lies...all lies...

Zircon: Shhhh...don't cry, pumpkin, don't cry... I'll protect you, you'll never be in harms way.

He was just lying...yeah, that's got to be it. But what if it's true, then...

Zircon: Aw, there there. You're safe with me, darling.

He gently wipes away your tears, his claws...you're scared.

Zircon: See? All better. Don't pout now, you'll love your new home, Matthew.

Someone...help...

Jacko P.O.V.

Well, we found them.

We heard that there has been a ruckus in this area, and went to eliminate the ones who caused it.

We followed their trail, and they were in a big truck. Well, time to settle this once and for all. From the trees, i jump onto the truck, while another fellow soldier clawed onto the back.

I  tore a hole, revealing a teenage human girl. This was going to be easy...

???: Get them off!

???2: On it!