Chapter 49

[Lol! Movie Emperor Gu, even something like this has happened to you!]

[You sure it’s someone from China? Her hair is all white.]

[I googled Tiber river and it’s in Italy. Oh, right. His Majesty went abroad for a film festival a while ago. What are you doing wandering outside? Come back soon. Your brothers miss you dearly.]

[You’re the only one missing out of the seven Calabash Brothers!]

[She drew so fast! Another pro!]

[Oh my god, how is an angel this adorable real? No wonder His Majesty fell for it too.]

Many other male celebrities from the reality show Rivalry Between The Mighty Seven also shared his post.

JinJin: [Fourth brother, here we are wrestling in the mud, yet there you are having the time of your life in Rome. So envious! Much hate! (flips the table)]

Rocky: [Where did you find a girl like her? Give me a dozen! (puppy eyes)]

MJ: [If you’re so great then bring her to us!]

Yoon San-ha: [It felt like Fourth Brother was thinking too much…]

Moonbin: [This girl’s painting has a lot of soul!]

Song Kang: [That little angel is so adorable O(∩_∩)O~~]

Among the seven male gods, Moonbin was the oldest, followed by Yoon San-ha and MJ. Eunwoo was ranked fourth. After him were Rocky and JinJin . Little Song Kang was the youngest.

Within their group, only Moonbin and Yoon San-ha were married. Yoon San-ha was the only one with children; two boys.

The video Eunwoo uploaded instantly became viral. So did the stories published by an alternate account.

Spitting Nothing After Chewing Bones: [Holy hell, I was just on a trip and saw Eunwoo on a date with his secret girlfriend. (Image attached)]

In the photo, Eunwoo’s face was in profile. He wore a cap and was talking to the girl sitting across from him. The girl’s short hair was a very fashionable silver. Her profile was quite delicate. Her eyes were focused on Eunwoo, and she had a glass of wine in her hand.

People who were more observant immediately realised that the girl in this photo was the painter in Eunwoo’s video. The silver hair that was captured in the shot was the proof.

Mina, who was forced to go on a blind date by her dear mum, was sitting on a couch in a coffee shop, letting the rambling of her date wash over her without really listening. She held a cup of coffee with one hand, and with the other, she took out her cell phone and started browsing Weibo. Suddenly, she spat out the coffee she’d just sipped.

The guy got splashed in the face when he was just getting to the good part. And, since he was talking, some of the coffee entered his mouth. He felt like throwing up when he realised that the coffee had come from someone else’s mouth.

Mina paid no attention to the unlucky boy. Her eyes widened as she stared at the photo she’d just zoomed in on.

She recognised Movie Emperor Gu. That wasn’t surprising at all. The surprising thing was…

The girl sitting across from Eunwoo was Lisa. Lisa!

And the title! Eunwoo’s secret girlfriend???

Wasn’t Lisa still in the supermodel competition? How did she get involved with Movie Emperor Gu? More importantly, since when did Lisa become his girlfriend?