Chapter 95

“You want to go with us?” In the morning, Madam Ning stared at Lisa with astonishment.

“Yep, Aunty.” Lisa nodded with a smile.

“You’re still a student, studying is more important!” Mister Ning said seriously.

“Uncle, there’s no problem. I’m still a freshman.” Lisa’s smile didn’t waver.

“Freshmen still have military practice!” the pretty cousin said.

“Even if military training was more important, it’d still be below accompanying Uncle and Aunty.” Lisa’s smile was like a flower.

The pretty cousin: Damn schemer! Bootlicker!

“Jungkook’s worried that something might happen at the company midway, and then he’ll have to neglect you guys. So, he asked me to come along. I also accompanied Grandfather Jeon and Grandmother Andy the last time they came to visit, so I’m pretty familiar with Jungkook’s island. If there’s any problems, you guys can just contact me!”

“You’ve meet Jungkook’s grandparents?” The Ning couple were astonished.

“Yep!”

“What’d they say?”

“When we left, they wished Jungkook and I happiness and are waiting for Jungkook’s good news,” Lisa said with a mix of truths and lies.

“Is that so? Jungkook?” Madam Ning asked Jungkook, not believing her.

Jungkook nodded.

Last night, the Ning couple had discussed how they could persuade Jungkook to break up Lisa, and now they felt a bit stifled. If his own grandparents had already given approval, then wouldn’t they, as the uncle and aunt, be disrespecting Grandfather Jeon and the Madam if they continued to oppose them?

The pretty cousin was also unhappy as such a perfect, excellent man had been taken away by such a pig. Even his grandparents had approved of it!

As for Chan…he felt sick at heart. Once again, he was being slapped by PDA /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

When they arrived at the island, Lisa went to the same room as before.

When Lisa returned to her room, she found that everything looked the same as when she entered it the first time.

The rooms arranged for the others were also on the second floor.

“You guys don’t live together?” Madam Ning saw that Lisa also lived on the second floor and found it rather strange.

Lisa’s expression was confident as she said, “I’m still young, so of course we wouldn’t.” She then thought darkly: If they actually lived together, she’d be forced to sleep on the floor! How could the floor be as comfortable as an actual bed? Furthermore, simply staying with Demon King Jeon was uncomfortable.

This sentence made the Ning couple change their views on her slightly. Regardless of what the other was like, she at least conducted herself with dignity.

While they were enjoying the island’s scenic views, the scandal about Lisa two-timing Eunwoo was resolved overnight through the hard work of Entertainment International’s PR team.

Zeng Huan noted that the views on the video of Li Weiqi’s confession towards Dara were phenomenal. It was being reblogged by everybody. The dramatic confession reversal, and the unusual confession speeches in the video, were all very interesting. Especially the line ‘I don’t want to be your little brother. I want to hug you, embrace you like a lover, and kiss you like a spouse’. The phrase became very popular as many men used it to confess to women older than them. The scene where Lisa staunchly stood by her mother and told her that she’d always support her also caused many people to become Lisa’s fan. Such a reliable and dedicated girl was very admirable.