Chapter 52

The second stop, London.

The contestants dragged their suitcases and stood on the street in a daze.

Weren't they participating in a National Supermodel competition? How did it become a survival show now?

The production crew just threw them on the street and drove off!

Before they left, they only told them the location of the place. They didn't even have a map. It was too inhumane!

The surrounding area was filled with fair-skinned British accents, and the contestants looked out of place standing there.

"Even the first season of National Supermodel wasn't like this!"

The contestants complained.

"Luo Yi, didn't you come to London before?" Chen Han looked at Luo Yi.

"I came here before, but it was for work. I was in the car the whole time, so I don't know anything about this place." Luo Yi shrugged and said helplessly.

"Since everyone doesn't know anything about this place, let's go and ask for directions!" Lisa turned and walked towards the people waiting at the nearby platform.

The other contestants followed suit.

There were several people waiting at the platform. There was a white-haired old man, a mother with a child, a man in a suit, and a punk teenager with headphones plugged in.

Everyone thought that Lisa would ask the oldest person. After all, it was just asking for directions. They always felt that the older person would know more. However, Lisa walked straight to the punk teenager and waved her hand in front of his face.

The teenager glanced at her, took off his headphones, and asked in English, "How can I help you?"

Lisa told him the location given by the production crew, and the teenager shook his head.

"Can you help me locate this place with your phone? I want to know the route from here," Lisa said in English.

"Okay!" the teenager readily agreed.

Soon, Lisa saw the route map. She looked at it carefully and thanked the teenager.

"Are you filming a show?" The teenager looked at the group of people behind Lisa.

"Yes." Lisa nodded.

"Are you from Korea?"

"China."

The teenager's eyes lit up, and he praised, "Wow, that's a very interesting country. China's Kung Fu is amazing! China's food is also delicious! "

"Thank you!" Lisa couldn't help but smile.

When she returned to the group, Lisa was surrounded.

"How was it? Did you find out?"

"If you believe me, then come with me," Lisa said.

Wang Wei was the first to jump out. Like a brain-dead fan, she said with certainty, "Of course I believe you! I don't have to trust anyone else, but Lisa, you're the best. I'll definitely follow you! "