Chapter 57

The contestants found that Jennie was much gentler when she guided them in the afternoon. Even when some contestants asked offensive questions, Jennie didn't mind, which made them feel very flattered.

As for the change in Jennie's attitude, the program staff could directly see it.

This change only happened after Lisa asked for her autograph. This made everyone very curious about what Lisa did to make her happy in the lounge. In any case, they couldn't think of any way to make Jennie happy in less than ten minutes.

Even Jennie's assistant, Sudan, was puzzled. As Jennie's assistant, she knew best how bad Jennie's mood had been these days. But ever since Jennie was alone with the short-haired girl, Jennie's mood suddenly improved, and she even asked her to order desserts and snacks for the contestants to eat.

That Chinese girl named Lisa is really a magical existence! Sudan thought silently.

When the desserts and snacks were delivered, the contestants were still digesting the experience Jennie had shared with them.

"Everyone, you've worked hard. Let's eat something first." Jennie clapped her hands to attract everyone's attention.

"Wow, Teacher Jennie, I love you so much!"

Jennie smiled and took the individually wrapped dessert box that her assistant had specially instructed her to pass to her. She then walked over to Lisa and handed the dessert box over.

"Your taste hasn't changed, right?"

Lisa knew what Jennie meant. She was asking if her taste had changed after becoming someone else. She smiled and took the dessert box. "Blueberry cheesecake?"

The smile in Jennie's eyes leaked out.

The reunited sisters looked at each other and smiled tacitly.

The onlookers' mouths were stuffed with food and forgot to chew. Everyone was very puzzled. Why was Jennie suddenly so good to Lisa? Lisa couldn't have used witchcraft, right?

Jennie didn't care what others thought. She pulled Lisa to the side and whispered, "Grandfather Yang's phone is off. Later, go and ask the program crew for a day off. I'll take you to the hospital. Grandfather Yang used to go to the hospital to accompany you at night. "

"In London?" Lisa, who was in the middle of opening the dessert box, paused.

"Yes, in the Godelia Hospital opened by your grandfather's old friend."

"Oh." Lisa nodded and forked a piece of cake into her mouth. Oh, it tastes pretty good.

When Lisa picked up the second piece, Jennie stretched her head over and placed it in her mouth, smiling mischievously at Lisa.

The people who had been watching the two of them all looked as if they had been struck by lightning.

Even including the time they spent together during the training, the two of them hadn't even been together for a day. How could they be as close as Siamese twins?

"Don't tell me they have that kind of relationship?" Yin Meiling said in an indescribable tone.

Luo Yi glanced at her and said, "You forgot that Jennie has a boyfriend."