Chapter 166

“The first request!” Lisa held out her right index finger and said, “When you see me, please turn around and walk away.”

Yuan Neng’s expression turned ugly. This was the first time he’d encountered such a defeat. To think that Lisa wanted to avoid him like the plague.

“The second request!” Lisa held up another finger, her lips curling into an evil smile as she said, “It’s very simple! You just have to post something on Wechat Moments. Aren’t you and Yan Anxuan very close? You must write the following, ‘Yan Anxuan, I fell in love with you at first sight.’ Please note that you can’t leave out nor misspell a single word! Moreover, you can’t delete the post right away, you have to leave it there for at least a day.”

“What the hell?! Do you have to be so perverted?” Yuan Neng’s expression grew even more unsightly.
.
Lisa faintly smiled. Her smile was a breath of fresh air, but her tone was considerably naughty. “So what? As! Long! As! I! Am! Happy!”

“Young Master Yuan, you must willingly concede defeat~” she kindly warned.

“No, your second request is too much!” Yuan Neng gnashed his teeth.

“In that case, consider it as the two final requests.”

Since she’d already taken things this far, how could he possibly refuse?

Yuan Neng could only swallow bitter tears and silently bear the consequence of his actions.

“You can carry out the first request now,” Lisa said.

Yuan Neng glared at her as he got up and left.

Lisa clapped her hands and leisurely said, “The show has ended, so let’s all scatter!”

“You’re amazing!” Zhao Lei gave her a thumbs-up.

Lisa simply smiled and quietly accepted her praise.

“You know Anxuan as well?” Lin Yu curiously asked.

“We’ve met at the karaoke bar before.” Back then, they’d forced her to drink a glass of whiskey with a high alcohol content. She’d only reciprocated a little bit of what she’d suffered.

Lin Yu had an understanding look on his face.

“Lisa, you went too easy on him earlier. You should’ve asked him to run around naked!” Jennie exclaimed.

Upon hearing this, those present blushed with embarrassment.

“Forget it. If I asked him to run around naked, he’d definitely go back on his word.” Lisa shrugged.

Taehyung stared at her and said, “You’re still the same as before.”

Those present stared at the two famous public figures in unison.

Pan Mingyue, who’d come to join in the fun, hadn’t left yet. Seeing the two together, she was so excited that she jumped out and pointed at Taehyung, saying, “I remember now, you’re the ex-boyfriend who begged Lisa to get back together with you in the bathroom!”

Taehyung raised his head to look at Pan Mingyue. His crystal clear eyes, coupled with his good looks, made the latter blush as red as a tomato.

As soon as Pan Mingyue saw that good-looking face, she couldn’t move her eyes away. She suddenly felt that maybe she’d guessed wrong. If such a handsome ex-boyfriend came to ask for a reconciliation, how could she not be swayed? No, how would she bear to break up with such a handsome boyfriend? If it were her, she’d shamelessly stick to him like glue, no matter what!