Prologue

hff...hff...goddammit I'm late....at this rate I'm never going to make it...."
Hey guys my name is Tristan and i am an arts student and as you can see today's my first day of my new semester and i for sure going to kick my ass of by the professor.

"I finally made it"(door opened)....."oh thank god he's not here yet" taking a quick scan to find a hottie......"ohh there are some....probably going to be lot this year".......

"Ehm...ehm.."professor glanced.

"Oh I get it I get it"...life has always been so dark to me. If I'll dig deep into my life all I found is sadness. I am basically an orphan and as all of you are aware that after turning 18 we eventually have to leave the orphan and has to start our new life on our own terms independently.

Here I am finally attending the college after working my butt off to earn money. Well i am no different than other people, i work several part time jobs to earn a living and finally get to attend college....not to mention to meet the fee requirements I gave entrance exam for about a zillion times....such a hassle it was but i am finally feel like settled.

As speaking of my school life I was a not so popular person, people would barely noticed me back then it feels like I just never existed but sometimes I feel like who cares everyone has their own story and sometimes I felt the urge to spend my time like normal students....,having a friend group, a cute girlfriend whom I can spend my Friday nights with and starting a family.

Wish it was that beautiful. I still have to work several part time jobs to meet my requirements. Spend a whole day at college then at the tuition class and then the part time jobs it actually is way too pretty exhausting.

Kind of like an adventure for me..but it kind of seems like at the end of my college life after getting a proper full time job my burden will surely go down.....

Really?...ok so here's the starting of the biggest tragedy I faced which turned my whole world upside down. Well till then let's talk a little bit more about myself.

Did I mentioned about my part time jobs?...like what kind of part time jobs have i done?...yeah you can guess by observing the situation, i worked at a restaurant as a waiter, in a convenience store, at a gas station, and many more. They do paid less amount of money but I still have that one job that paid me the highest amount of money.

Speaking facts but honestly, believe it or not but porn stars do paid really well. For most people the most awaited time for the week is Friday nights and so it was the same for me. The best way to enjoy your Friday nights is partying so here I am as your entertainer, which you won't regret seeing performing in front of you with a pole.....

I am a stripper.........