Chapter - 2

What else do I have to bear today?

What else do I have to bear today?...my ex and that guy Donovan is in the same college as mine what do I do now?
You're fucked up Tristan.

I was walking past from the window and when I glanced on the window Donovan was walking behind me...."eeek...what are you?...why do you keep scaring me like that?"

"Well i was just going to my classroom...."he replied
"Wait...what?...you and i are in the same class?...but how?..."i asked.
"No I'm in the one beside yours...."he replied "awww...don't worry whenever you feel like you can come to me...I'm just a few steps away with you..."

"Stop being so cringe....it was nothing."i said
"I guess you're stressed...don't worry I'll catch up with you in the break..."he touched my chin and lifted up my face and leaned closer to me saying "bieee..bieee.."

Literally?...bieeee...?...what is he? His grins gave me chills i don't know whether he seemed like a psycho or maybe he's way too handsome...a total daddy material...

It was the break time and i came outside of the class and suddenly a voice behind my back called me "Tristan...!..you forgot your assignment on your desk." It was Hailey...my first crush in college...she has always been nice to me since the starting...i think I forgot to mention her because I was already spaced out the whole time due to that incident.

"Oh thank you..."i said
"Are you okay?..you seemed a bit spaced out or i should say you're day dreaming a lot...are you sure you're perfectly fine?"she asked
She put up a smile on my face and that is obvious when your crush cares about you.
"Oh it's nothing..I'm just exhausted because I have to do several part time jobs to make a earning. It's normal i think I just need some fresh air and probably food" i replied
"That's great...we should walk together to the canteen." She said

I walked with her and we sat on an empty table of four..and it seems like since we're not close she sat in front of me.

"Oh by the way Tristan are you free this weekend?...i need a little help with the assignment. I'm caught up in the middle, i was wondering if you could just help me with it."she asked

I was screaming internally....weekend with Hailey...I'll cry my eyes out...she is a popular girl but she seems to have no interest in having a lot of friends... she's so kind.

"Why not?...let me know the timing so that i can arrange according to it"i replied

"You're so sweet...thank you"she smiled
I was blushing hard that i might catch up a fever.

"Yeah he's so sweet isn't he?..." The seat creaked and Donovan sat beside me giving me a chill down in my spine.
And on the opposite of Donovan Samuel sat saying"yeah he's such a sweet boy."

Hailey was as clueless as me and was questioning her life because of those two idiots...

"umm...I guess you guys are close...wow Tristan i thought you don't have any friends since you hang around alone all the time."she asked me