Chapter-3

I fell asleep but not for a long time. I took a nap which was hardly 20 mins long and when I opened my eyes my cheeks went red when I saw him.

At that day he wore a black turtle neck with black pants.
He was in the kitchen chopping onions with his sleeves fold showing his veiny hands. He was sweating a little bit.

My house was kind of like a tiny house i can see everything just by sitting in a corner of the house. I sat up...."oh you woke up." He said to me. "I'm just about to finish."

I did noticed him back at the club but i was all drunk, but i just can't deny the fact that he's too handsome to handle.
He's an alpha male for sure.

"Here you go."he said"i don't know much about your taste but this is way too healthy. You should recover soon."

"Seriously...why are you doing this to me? Why are you being so nice to me?"i asked him

"So you don't want me to be nice to you? For what reason?"he asked

"And for what reason are you being nice to me?"i asked "you've got a whole life ahead of you, stop wasting your time on me."
"By the way thanks for the food."
"Why are you not eating some?"

"I'm not sick and i don't eat after 6pm and it's already past 11."he replied
"No wonder how you've got that body." I said

"You should go after I've had my dinner."i said "there are people in the neighborhood and they can get the wrong idea."

"I don't think there's anything wrong with the idea."he said

Hff..he's always like that. Despite of being a daddy material he acts like a gentlemen.

I finished my dinner it's already 12pm.
"It's late already you should go now. Your parents would be worrying about you."i said

"Why don't you go to sleep? I'll just head out when I'm done. I'm going to wash the dishes."he replied.

I just went to sleep. I can't just tolerate the medicinal drugs. I can just get dizzy easily. My head was spinning when I woke up but when I look at him my heart skips a beat whenever he grins.
For some reason he acts psycho still i don't know why Ive fallen in his charm?

I just hope i don't fall in love with him. I've already have enought in my plate.

I opened my eyes as the sunlight invaded my room and fall onto my face...i found myself on the bed with Donovan.
My head was on his chest and he held me so tightly even in the sleep like he don't want me to let go.

I can hear his heartbeat it was so relaxing for some reason.
And i raised my eyes to his face he looked so damn handsome.
Ughh..why does he have to be like this? I can feel his deep breath on my face.

I just had a dirty thought for a while. I looked at his lips it was so red and soft. I just wanted to touch them and when I touched it with my finger...."so soft...."he woke up.

I got startled as he grabbed my hand,"Tristan what are you doing?"he asked.
My mind got blank for a minute.

"Nothing i just woke up."i stood up and looked back at him.
He was sitting with his face puffed like a puppy. Yawning and brushed his fingers in his messy hairs.

Why do I always feel like this whenever he does something?

"Hey...!"i said and he looked at me. "I told you to go home after doing the dishes. Why do you always act so stubborn?"

"And why do you keep sending me away from you? Did you really think I deserve this?"he asked me....at first I thought he is right but i got a second thought in my mind that maybe he is acting like this because he is aware of his looks and he is aware that he is seductive enough to attract anyone easily.
And i just don't want ve in a relationship like my past. I've already have enough of it.