Chapter -13

"so what is your plan?"i asked him.
"I don't have full plan yet but i am sure of one thing, in order to take revenge i have to kill her. I don't know how many people will be sacrificing their lives because of her but I guess we've got no choice."

Killing someone? Can I really do that? I am afraid that i don't have the courage to kill someone.

"Are you scared?"
"No I'm not."
"Don't worry. You asked me to help. I won't let your hands get dirty. I'll do the dirty work for you."
He placed his hand on mine and held it.

"So when are we executing the plan?"
"I think the best time will be the grand celebration. It'll be in the upcoming week. I won't kill her easily, I'll play with her."

It was about the time of grand celebration.
It is celebrated once in every year where all the mafias gather in a huge hall and they celebrate their victory and partnerships with each other.

The first step was easy.

It was the day and Donovan was dressed in his maroon tuxedo.
His Adam's apple was placed on the neck of the bowtie and the best was fitted on his body like a corset.
His clothes were fitted perfectly on his body and he looked like a piece of art.
When he entered the hall Bianca held his arm and i can't deny with the description that Donovan gave me about her.

She was beautiful enough that one can admire her all day.
Her body was built perfectly like a mannequin and her gaze was seductive like a trap.
If you'll fall hard you'll fall harder every time.

She wore a bodycon nude gown which looked like it was made only according to her size.
The lower part of the gown was placed on the floor gently and as she was walking it looked like a queen has entered the room.

All eyes were on her.

The way she walked, talked and smiled everything was so perfect about her. She was elegant as always and it was hard to tell whether she is capable of the things she had done or not.

They say don't judge a book by it's cover but what if the cover is beautiful enough that you're afraid to open the simple pages of book.

Beside her was a tall man about Donovan's height.
It was Frederick, her bodyguard and her lover.

He was sophisticated enough to change the aura.
He was tall and built like Donovan. His body was tanned and his sleek micro cut beard was shaping his jawline and his cheekbones.
His beard looked like he drew it rather than cutting it.

He was wearing an all black suit just like the other bodyguards but a little different.
Maybe because he was someone special to her.

Two men walking a queen, one is her lover and one is her husband.
Both were hot enough to make anyone jealous and the queen was beautiful enough to be every man's choice.

I was hiding with Miguel to execute the plan.

We went to her room upstairs and entered there.
Her room was big enough that my whole house can fit there.
Her bed was king sized and it was decorated for the couple's.
Of course it want for my Donovan, he had his room on the other side of the floor.
It was indeed decorated for her and Frederick to have a steamy night after the celebration.

The curtain which was made as the roof of the bed was filled with roses as if you'll pull the curtain they all will fell down immediately.
I don't know which one of them came with this nice idea but it was just so romantic.
Just imagine you with your lover in the bed and when he pull the curtain all the flowers on your body.
Your naked body covered in roses along with your lover it was just so romantic but it was until we arrived.