Chapter - 4

I didn't know what to do...i just stayed inside and was crying my eyes out....
I went near the window and i was spaced out this whole time. What did I do to deserve this?...why he came back? I was asking myself and my eyes fall on Donovan who was standing downstairs on the front door waiting for me to speak to him.

I realised he just called me a zillion times but i didn't picked up. I felt so lost that i just wanted to die..

I ran downstairs to him and opened the door. He turned at me and asked me,"are you okay?"
"Did something happened?"

"It's nothing."i replied.

"That's okay. If you want more time then I can wait. It's better to clear out your head."he said.

"No it's okay. I'm fine. You can come inside. I'll just let it slide this time."i said to him and i acted all normal.

"You want to cook today too?"i asked him.

"Why not? You can't cook all by yourself. I can understand that you are feeling bored but still i can't let you do that alone." He replied.

He is so caring just like a dad. I think this is the reason why I called him daddy the first time.

I was chopping the potatoes but my hand was shivering and i was unable to hold the knife properly.
He held my both hands with his from my back and put his chin upon my shoulder.
"You should do it like this. I told you, you can do some other work but you seem so stubborn." He said to me in his deep voice.

"I think it's you who is stubborn. You just never listen. "I said to him.

"I have to act stubborn to you because who knows what else you're going to drag yourself in?"he said

"And why are you so stressing about me?"i asked

He chuckled and looked at my face saying,"why not?"

I just realised he has dimples and he looks so handsome when he smiles. Well he basically look like this all the times whatever he does.

I just forgot that he was so close to me all this time and i went so comfortable around him.
I didn't know when did i went so comfortable around him?
Maybe I just felt at ease.
I went all red from head to toe.

That was one of those moments which I enjoyed with him.
A week past by in no time and i finally went to college.

Haaahhh....it feels so good to be back.

In the morning i ran into Hailey.
"Are you okay? I was worried about you. I didn't even know about your house. I thought I should meet you."she asked.

She looks so sweet even when she's worried.
"Oh it's okay. I'm all fine now. I actually missed the college and you too."i replied

"Really?...i missed you too and Donovan also."she replied.

What...?....oh please Hailey why are you stabbing me with a knife on my heart." I guess you missed him more than me. I'm hurt."

"Wait?...you missed Donovan?..."i asked
"You might not know but he didn't came to college since the day you didn't showed up. Seems like he was suffering from typhoid."she replied

Wait typhoid?...that brat was with me this whole time during the evening times. I thought he went to the college in morning.
Why is he so clingy?

"Hi hailey...."Samuel showed up
"Oh hi Samuel...."she replied
"Hey Tristan...i hope you're well. You seem fine."he put his arm on my shoulder."you should've told me I thought we were friends.(best friends...he whispered in my ear squeezing my neck from the back.)
I forgot that he wanted to meet me up in the ground at 1.30 today....i don't want to..but he'll just won't give up until I won't show up.