Chapter - 12

He held me tightly in his arms that i held him back because I was so scared to let him go.
I felt like if i would let him go this time , i won't be seeing him ever again.

He held back and cupped my face with his palm gently and raised my face up until our eyes met.
"I'm sorry!"he said in his deep voice and kissed me on my forehead.

"Would you be able to tell me what happened? I want to know everything."it sounded like i wanted to ask him how i get here but i actually wanted to ask him how did he disappeared from my life without a trace and it looked like he can see through me.

When i asked him he immediately agreed to tell everything from the start. "If I will tell you everything, would you believe me?"

"I believe you the most. I have trusted other people too but whenever i trusted you i never get a second thought in my mind that why should I trust you. After i fell, i fell harder and harder each time. I know you what you did,  it indeed has its own reason." I said to him.

His eyes looked that it had filled with despair. It was the first time when he poured all his heart out to me.

Donovan's story-

When we went on a movie date that night, i got a call from my father. I was mad at you for some reason but he ruined my anger.

When i reached home, i asked for him and i was told to meet him in his study. I went there.

There was a woman around my age or maybe a little older than me was sitting along with her father.
I didn't knew at that time but she was actually older than me.

It was clearly seen from the view that i was called by the boomer for my engagement.

I tried to resist it because I already told that baldie that i won't be marrying by his choice but he was stubborn and foolish enough that he was blinded by the money.

That woman was not something a man like me should admire.
She was a playgirl but i wasn't.

The boomer told me to sit down beside him in front of the woman and i sat.

"So i am sure you are aware after judging the air and the view, that what i am going to talk about now." The boomer said.

I never cherished him nor he, because i was not his own blood.
He only cared about her woman and his son rather than me.

But at that time he crossed the limit, he tried to trade me.
They both left the room and us in the room saying"it's better to talk before rushing things."

But the things were rushing already and it was just a formality.
The woman was sure beautiful but her aura spoke venom.

She had a beautiful tanned skin and long brown hairs.
Her physique was thin and delicate enough to seduce any man.
Her gaze was venomous as if you'll fall in it there's no returning back.
Her tiny waist and round breasts was admiring her physique.
Her collar bones were extended to her shoulders and her hips were curvy enough to grab easily.
She was indeed beautiful but i never saw her with those eyes.
It was you who had my eyes all the time.

"So, my name is Bianca. And i..,"she said and i stopped her by cutting her in between.
"I shall be going now. Just don't have expectations from me."i said and turned to the door and walked a few steps till i reached the door.
I stopped and held the handle and said" i'mma tell you something, even if things would not go according to me and unfortunately if i would be getting married to you....,......don't expect anything from me. I can never love you. The human i love......i can't have those eyes other than them."

I opened the door and walked away.

But that bitch was indeed smart too.
She played with me.

It seems like her ego hurted and she rushed to her father after that and her father rushed to the boomer.
I wouldnt mind if i would be outcasted by his family because i was already an outcast. I wouldn't minded it if he would be rushing things because i knew that i can't love that woman.