Chapter - 11

He grabbed my throat and pinned me to the bed side and tied my hands from the chain and raised them above my head and tied them with the head side of the bed.

"Why are you doing this to me?"i screamed and he slapped on my face and grabbed it and said"i can do whatever I want. You're my boyfriend now so i have all rights upon you."

He smirked and held back and slid his hand inside my t-shirt and then swiped it down in my pants and rubbed my vagina hard.

My hands were tied so i only had my legs to use to prevent him from harassing me.
My legs were already in pain but at that time i wanted to escape so i pushed him with my legs to prevent him.
I used all my might to push him.
My legs were weak but they suddenly felt stronger when I pushed him.
I pushed him so hard that he fell from the bed.
BADUMMM!!!!!!
his body banged on the floor hard making that noise.

I was afraid because he'll not let his guard down.

I tried to escape and i was constantly pulling the chain and moving my hands in circular direction so that my fingers can reach to the knot but Samuel stood up and crawled on me.

I tried to push him away again with my legs but he grabbed them and sat on one of my legs and grabbed the another and then slapped on my face again.

"You're spreading your wings too much.! Did you forget your place?"he slapped me once again.

I tried to push him once again and i used all my force and disbalanced him from his position.
So he stood up and grabbed a hockey stick.

"I guess the dog needs to learn some discipline."
He hit my legs with the stick continuously until they stopped moving.

By legs went red blue after his beating and i couldn't able to move them anymore.

He removed my pants while i was moaning in pain.

He swiped his fingers on my vagina and invaded my insides with his whole hand.
"Ughhhhhh.....aaaaahhhhhhh..."i screamed from my lungs. It was painful and i was being assaulted.

He slid his hand out and and unbuttoned his pants and slide then down.
He slid his boner inside my vagina and started thrusting.

I was crying in pain and i had no one by my side.
I was being raped and being used as a toy but i had no one to call for help.

He left after he was done and didn't untied me.
I was lying on my bed all night without my pants and i fainted.

He came after sometime to untie me and walked outside of the house.

I went to work the next day with empty stomach.
I was barely able to walk and do anything.
I was feeling indigestion already and now i wasn't even getting any sleep.

I had no one to help me.
The seniors were picking on me on work and i wasn't proceeding with my life.

Sometimes Samuel didn't used to come home.
He used to disappear for about 2-3 days oftenly and when he used to come home, he would again do that with me.

So after sometime i realised it was of no use to say no to him so i accepted my fate.
It became easier for him to dominate me more.

One day i wasn't really feeling well.
I was puking constantly and having indigestion.
My legs were swollen and my belly felt stiff.

I usually never able to eat properly at that time so i bacame so skinny.
I was skinny enough that you can tore my muscles just from wounding me with a knife.
As I was this skinny i didn't knew about my pregnancy and when did it happened?
Maybe it was the time when I started feeling indigestion for the first time.
I went to the hospital but i was so afraid to go inside so i came back to home.
I did a pregnancy check on myself and it turns out i was pregnant.