Chapter - 1

Donovan's  POV

"Ughh I'm tired....why does everyday has to be the same."said Donovan
"It's because you're the son of a Mafia you'll be taking his place in future. It's necessary for you to be a great successor so that you can take after your dad. He has high demands from you. You have no other choice."said Miguel

"Will you stop lecturing me?" "I am a victim. You guys go so hard on me always."
Miguel said"well well....sometimes you have to go hard on a kid who just jokes around all day and has zero sincerity towards his responsibility"

"Cmon Miguel.....i am working my butt off. Not to mention the fact that you always roam around me like a nanny."

"Seeing from other people's perspective i am a kind of like your nanny...young little boy" "don't worry you finally have to enjoy your day after a stressful meeting. And don't forgot you've got college also, you're allowed to go from next week"

"Wait really?...i thought dad was against the fact that I should also spend my life like a normal guy. He never agreed to sent me to school but now he agreed to send me to college?....is this a trap?"

"Who knows?..."Miguel said smilingly

After a while......in evening

"Yo Mr. Donovan....hope you finally got the time to spend with guys if you're done with the meetings. Plus that nanny of yours is such a pain in the ass. He gives me chills."

"Shut the fuck up Gary......what if he acts like a nanny?...he actually cares about me rather than dad. He just annoys me with all the stuff.....but I guess he finally realised that i need a life too....he is going to send me college"

"Woa...woa...is he for real?...i thought you're gonna end up between four walls and going to marry a woman of his choice and end up having kids....pfft....it actually suits you...DADDY...."

"Why?...is it because I turn you on...the reason you're calling me daddy?"

"Dude I'm straight...don't get the wrong idea..."

"So who else is joining us tonight?"

"Brad, Casey and Mitchell are on their way..."

"By the way where are we going tonight?"

In front of a strip club..............

"Dude are you for real?....i thought you were straight." giggled Casey

"Well tonight I decided to explore myself more....who knows I may came out as non-binary or maybe I like men more than women."

"Nice idea Gary....i didn't expected a dick head being useful other than spitting"said Donovan humorously

"Well....I guess you won't be coming clean after tonight.....who knows which one of us will be cummed the hardest?...speaking of the devil....Mr.Donovan how about losing yourself today or are you going to stay loyal to your wife....#virgin..."

"Shall we go inside?..."asked Mitchell

"Oh someone's in a hurry....okey dokey...let's go...oh Mr. Donovan cum inside...."

"You son of a bitch...!!!".....

We went inside and sat down...

"Make yourself comfortable gentlemen....i know you're excited but still have some patience." " Here let me take your order first"

"Sheesh now even that jackass waiter is pulling my leg....i was just...adjusting myself to the seat....what's wrong with everyone today?..."

"Well you know you're such a dumbass. Feels like I came here with a kid. Seriously Donovan with a body like that and a face like an alpha male what have you been doing with your whole life....at this rate you're gonna die a virgin. Live a little"