Chapter - 15

I undressed myself and wore the set of chains and cuffs he brought for me.

I walked in the room and closed the door.
The room was inside our bedroom so whatever we will be doing can't be heard outside.

Donovan was sitting on a chair naked waiting for me and asked me to sit in front of him on the floor.
I sat and raised my face to him and he appeared like a king who is willing to fulfill my wishes if i beg him.

I glanced at his dick and then raised my eyes toward him and made an eye contact.
"Do you want it? I am willing you fulfill all your wishes since you're my spouse."
It was like he saw can see through me.

"Yes I do want it."
"Then beg for it"

Of course i will be doing, i wanted his dick so bad.

"Please my lord, i beg you for your dick. Please i want it so bad."
He smirked.

"Why should I give you my dick? What if you won't be able to satisfy me the way i want?"
"If i won't be able to satisfy you then i am willing to serve you until my last breath."

He smirked again and stood from his chair and walked  towards me. I was sitting on the floor with my hands and legs tied.

"Then do as you want. You better please me."

He stood in front of me naked and his dick was swinging in front of me.
I leaned forward and grabbed his dick with my lips without my hands and started sucking on it.

His dick has always been this long so i got used to suck on it as I've done it many times before too.
So this time i sucked his dick along with his balls.

I sucked it harder and harder until Donovan got week in his knees. His eyes rolled when i sucked his dick along with his balls at once.
I was so desperate to have his dick in my mouth that i didn't realised that i was sucking it so hard that it was continuously being pulled from the way i was sucking on it and Donovan was moaning in pain.

I then stopped and leaned my head backwards leaving his dick on its place.
My mouth was filled with the mixture of cum and my saliva and the moment i looked at his dick, he moaned and said"fuck" and then rubbed his dick hard and asked me" you want it?"

"Please i want it so bad. Just give me already. I begged for this."

He made my face wet as he ejected his cum onto my face and i pulled my tongue out so that he can give me a taste of it.
I swallowed is happily.

"Did i pleased you the way you want?"
He smirked and said"of course, you're the perfect match for me."

"Tell me what you want now? Shall I give you my vagina?"
"Can I have it?"
"Yes but you have to beg for it"i said and smiled.
He smirked and then sat down to my level and asked" please i beg you to grant me your pussy. I will make sure to please you the way you want."

I knew he always did it the best and no doubt only he knows how to suck my pussy right but i was also aware that he'll be pulling something else tonight.

"I don't want you to please me, i want you to destroy it."
I said and he lift me up in his arms and untied my legs.

What he did, surprised me.
The two chains were hunged from the metal rod, he turned me upside down and tied my legs from each of the chains.
I was hunged on the metal rod upside down and he tied my legs in a way that they were already spreading enough to open the opening of my vagina.

He then walked forward and locked his arms on my legs and started sucking on my vagina.
But this time he literally destroyed my insides.

He pulled his tongue out and inserted it in my vagina and moved his tongue 360 degrees as he was wiping my vagina from inside and started sucking on it.

I was moaning so hard that i was about to cry but then I noticed his dick was also swinging in front of my face and i had an idea.
I grabbed his dick from my lips and sucked on it.

We made a standing 69 as we both were sucking on each other's genitals.

After sometime when he was done sucking my insides he pulled out his tongue from my vagina and spit on it.
He started subbing it and inserted his fingers in my vagina.
My pussy actually destroyed because of him.

"Are you ready to get fucked?"
"Yes please i was waiting for it."

He then lowered the chains so that my head will touch the floor and climbed on me and placed his dick inside my pussy and started fucking me.

He was thrusting me like a beast.
"Ughhh fuck.....fuck your pussy." He moaned as he was fucking me.

He then untied me after making me week on my knees and gave me in the ass with my hands tied in a doggy style.
He slapped my ass constantly and asked me to keep thrusting as he was fucking me.

He fucked and fucked and fucked......

And this is how our wedding night ended.

My life was going well, and i was happy to spend my life in a luxury that i want.
I had an income , a job, a house and a hot and supporting hubby to fuck me anytime i want.
What else does a person want in their life....i finally get everything i wanted.

And as everything looked like it was going well, something happened.
I was eating my lunch alone as Donovan wasn't with me since he went for a business trip.
As i sat on the chair and as the moment the food was placed in front of me, i felt a need to throw up.
I felt a need to puke because after seeing the food i felt an uneasiness in my stomach, i felt nauseous.

I ran towards the bathroom placing my hands on my mouth and threw up.
I didn't had my lunch and it was same as with the dinner, i threw up again after seeing food.
I thought I was suffering from food poisoning or something.

I went for a body check up and my heart felt warm when she smiled at me saying "congratulations....."
That single word was enough for me to lighten up my mood.
I was happy that i get pregnant again.

During the time of Samuel, that baby died.
But this time i am willing to do anything to give this creature a life.
I am willing to do anything for our baby.

I blushed everytime i think about the fact that this is our baby, it's Donovan's baby, the child is our creation and i will be giving this creature a life along with him.

As soon as Donovan get to know about this, he ran leaving all his work behind and made it within 24 hours.
I was sitting on my bed in our bedroom and the moment the door opened and i looked at him.
He was huffing hard and looked at me as he wanted to say something. He wanted to aske something to me but when i smiled he smiled back and his eyes went wet in tears.

Although he looks like a tough guy, no matter how cold he is, he has a soft place in his heart for me but after a few months, there will be a soft place in his heart for two people.

He stayed by my side all the time and took care of me.
Whenever he felt curious he used to place his hand on my belly as he was waiting for the child to be born this bad.

After six months when my belly bump was big enough, he used to place his ear on my belly to hear the child's movements and the child was making contact with us even being inside me. He used to kick whenever his dad used to kiss me, as if he acts like a third wheel.

Time passed by and i have birth to a boy.
It was one of the beautiful moment of my life when i brought a life in this world from my body.

Alfonso......our baby boy.